Yen Strength

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The Japanese Yen has strengthened over the past few trading sessions and after the USDJPY broke down from the 100 level we may see the 95 level targeted next over the next few trading weeks. History tends to repeat itself and we could see a stronger Yen over the summer months and into fall unless some major unforeseen event will cause the Yen to weaken.

I would not be surprised to see a set to lower highs and lower lows going forward on all Yen crosses. Interesting to see how the Yen behaves going forward as analysts are all over the place with their year-end predictions as always. The majority tends to be in the camp calling for a much weaker Yen going forward and have a 2015 target of 120. I think we will see more of the same out of Japan as we have in the past two decades.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
When it comes to the yen and yen crosses, analysts rarely get it right..often the predicted move would be in the opposite direction (been there, done that) and the market bucks and moves elsewhere..

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
When it comes to the yen and yen crosses, analysts rarely get it right..often the predicted move would be in the opposite direction (been there, done that) and the market bucks and moves elsewhere..

I think that happens to plenty of analyst calls regardless of asset. Shows you something, doesn't it?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I know, it's almost as if there is a cartel of analysts in league with the big guys, determined to lead the rest of us small fish astray..

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
The Japanese yen is now showing luster since Abe promise to help Japan's economy to rise.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Wouldn't read too much into it at the moment..however, if the eco data from Japan keeps firming up, with sound Abeonomimcs into play, then yes..

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
The depreciation of the yen may be a step in the right direction as the authorities try to stimulate some growth. However, japan still faces many stiff challenges until it breaks out of its period of deflation. It has an aging and shrinking population and cumbersome regulations that make the economy inefficient.

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
That's great news, I believe is a plus for us. This is what the world is all about for now, big guns go small and small guns go big!