Would you encourage your kids to learn to trade?

angelnish

Banned
Jul 24, 2012
I would say yes, introduce them, take the time to teach them.. but let them learn and make their own decision...
most importantly, let them trade with their own money..

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
I really don't know whether i will or will not encourage my kids trading Forex. Sometime when i earn something big, i really want others to try Forex but this is not the case always. We can find us in a losing trade as well. Concerning whether i will encourage them, i really don't know but one thing is sure is that am not going to let them depend on Forex to have their earning.

urther

Trader
May 2, 2012
certainly i would encourage my kids to trade forex and have a good knowlegde on finance in general,i didnt get to know of forex or i would say i didnt have somebody to encourage me in something like this when i was a little young,i would have started it at a younger age.but i would not advice them to make it thier primary business...

I would advise and teach any youngster, or oldster for that fact, how to trade Forex. I would explain how any business suffers losses and Forex is no different. I would make sure they understood they'd NEVER quit learning about Forex. I would instill the challenge, the excitement and joy that I receive from trading. When Forex is a passion, you win, but not all the time. I would teach them my view of the "battlefield and strategies." And finally, I would teach them to focus on the method, not the money. A correct method will bring the money so don't think about it. Use a wrong method and you have nothing to focus on. High Schools should, at the least, give an introductory semester class in Forex! Maybe the kid doesn't want a J.O.B.