why arent you executing !

Kamari

Apr 8, 2019
Hey I recently switched over to a live account from a demo and instantly noticed my orders aren’t being executed at all or not as fast as it would be in demo account. I seen a beautiful inverted head and shoulders pattern near support with a bullish engulfing pattern near the very bottom of the pattern. I set my stop loss and risk reward 1:3, and just waited for my “buy limit” to be executed. I watched the price roll over and over on my order but still didn’t execute. I then noticed the live price on the chart is different from the live price on the order execution page (where you place trades on). I was hoping someone would provide some kind of clarification or explanation please. Why isn’t my order being filled? It literally makes me sick each pip the market moves in my favor and I’m not on the money train ride even though I carefully planned out everything

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
A Buy Limit order is executed when the Ask price reaches your Entry level. The chart displays the Bid price. Which means that during the times when the spread is particularly wide, you will see price going below your Limit Entry level without triggering the order execution.

• 👍
Reactions: Kamari

Kamari

Apr 8, 2019
A Buy Limit order is executed when the Ask price reaches your Entry level. The chart displays the Bid price. Which means that during the times when the spread is particularly wide, you will see price going below your Limit Entry level without triggering the order execution.
This explains exactly what I thought it was. I appreciate it !