who uses signals for day trading?

Vudokasa

Trader
Apr 12, 2020
Of course you can try it in order to understand a little bit of the market and its main mechanisms, but would you agree that your trading almost always takes place in some passive format, which you do not understand and which does not allow you to act absolutely freely?
I know that many traders use this because they believe that they have too little time to trade professionally. But in this case you can take a break or use it from time to time. But still, in order to become a professional you need to trade and analyze the market situation personally. After all, this is your money and your safety in the market. So don't forget about it.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

ChickenAttack

Trader
Jul 20, 2020
And how to trade WITHOUT signals? I'm new with Forex, but the guy, who teaches me, said that it's the most important thing in trading.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
And how to trade WITHOUT signals? I'm new with Forex, but the guy, who teaches me, said that it's the most important thing in trading.
The guy who teaches you told you tat signals are the most important thing in trading? I recommend changing your teacher if that's the case.

• 👍
Reactions: najafi and Zalea

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
Forex trading can be very profitable and beneficial, but it can become a tiresome activity if you are constantly thinking about when to sell and when to buy. Forex trading signals can help professional traders to accomplish success and to potentially enjoy financial freedom, without having to constantly worry about when to buy and sell. Quite often, even the most experienced and established traders can be seen seeking the help of the best Forex signals to help free up their time.

Code5

Trader
Jan 28, 2021
Oyoun el-Simane
Of course you can try it in order to understand a little bit of the market and its main mechanisms, but would you agree that your trading almost always takes place in some passive format, which you do not understand and which does not allow you to act absolutely freely?
I know that many traders use this because they believe that they have too little time to trade professionally. But in this case you can take a break or use it from time to time. But still, in order to become a professional you need to trade and analyze the market situation personally. After all, this is your money and your safety in the market. So don't forget about it.
Right, and losses grow roots.

luckypiglive

Trader
Apr 22, 2021
Cyprus
Me personally I am using the Bill Williams Trading system and indicators with great results. It works on all charts. I have tried others but didn't have good results.

• 👍
Reactions: wanorbit

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
I have tried a few providers in the past, but long term success never materialized... I only use my own ideas now