Who to use?

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
I'm using zulutrade for quite some time now and i'm very pleased with them , i keep getting my profits , withdraw them and leave the initial investment inside. Easy money without much pain really , had loses as well but winners were above them.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
And what do you know..the reviews are even getting worse..
Is Etoro even going to respond to these? SMH

khawarj

Trader
May 16, 2012
Do you use the Copytrader feature, or just trade normally with them?

I'm very curious to know if people using Copytrader are actually getting positive results.

I always did wonder about the same thing, copytrader and positive results if any..hope more info is posted on the same.

I have experience of using etoro and using copy trader feature, i just love it.

I have done trades my self and also through copy trader all i can say is its a great feature to learn trading while you make profits . the key is to follow many traders at a time so you can learn more and more and also if one trader loses you can cover that loss by other traders

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
I have done trades my self and also through copy trader all i can say is its a great feature to learn trading while you make profits . the key is to follow many traders at a time so you can learn more and more and also if one trader loses you can cover that loss by other traders

mate, which platform/s are you using?:cool:
im on zulutrade, btw.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry but can you expand more on this, I mean on the part about following many traders?
Since a trade will not be a single trade but one of a series of trade, wouldn't it be too tiring to just open positions [mini lots, as you would be following many traders] based on what each trader does? And wouldn't it make more sense to just follow a select few?
It would be great if you can add more info..

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
I prefer to use MT4. And could anybody tell what difference between zuly and MT. And what is better to use for newbies who have no experience in trading. Thanks mates.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
before you are pursue your career in trading, have you really learn and check on the site via the forum? If you only based on your friend story, you might lose in trading. try to get as much as possible the information about the forex that you are going to trade with, so that you will not make a hasty decision, and end up with losing all of your money.

broKurt

Trader
Oct 4, 2012
The problem in forums is that its really hard to eliminate good advice from not that good... It is like with books. You must read a lot of them before you are able to say which one is good...

Forexstarboy

Trader
Nov 7, 2012
I wish you to avoid scam schemes. First of all start with good education. Do not try to trade with real money until you will understand clearly what shows charts to you. After attempting to courses start trade virtually with any demo accounts available from any broker. Do not get any software - try to trade manually so you will better=faster understand the market place and its movements.

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
I wish you to avoid scam schemes. First of all start with good education. Do not try to trade with real money until you will understand clearly what shows charts to you. After attempting to courses start trade virtually with any demo accounts available from any broker. Do not get any software - try to trade manually so you will better=faster understand the market place and its movements.
I absolutely agree with you. To my mind it is unreasonable to deposit money at once if you don't understand how does it work. It needs time to get experience and feeling of market to earn money. And only I can add it is better to use demo account and live account with one broker. Because of difference of trading conditions. Good luck.

Forexstarboy

Trader
Nov 7, 2012
I would mention that even in case of using real and demo accounts from one broker the conditions are different in some key points. For example pschychology.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
I use both Trader's way and FXCM - both do offer demo accounts and you may want to start off with that. When you're reviewing brokers, platforms, make sure that it fits your requirements.

FXCm is rarely a very good broker. I used this one. Make sure if you used other broker- check the following things in a broker:

1. Is broker regulated?
2. Leverage
3. security
4. Other traders' view for broker