Which is best equity market or commodity market?

Discussion in 'Commodities, Stocks, and Indices' started by kevin, Dec 15, 2012.

1. kevin

kevin Trader

Which is best equity market or commodity market?

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

What do you mean by "best"?

3. richardgere

richardgere Trader

Equity market and commodity market both are good. They are financial exchanges in which goods are bought and sold by traders. The main difference between them is the goods traded.

4. forexskalper

forexskalper Trader

Corn and wheat

I like to trade wheat and corn as cfd but you need to find a broker that offer those commodities.

5. forexskalper

forexskalper Trader

Trading commodities in MT4

I use MT4 to trade corn and wheat with my broker, BelforFx. They offer low spreads in cfds.

6. ddeeen

ddeeen Banned

Ya, both of them is best..
    each trader bring their own skill and used to work ..

7. FxLime

FxLime Trader

Seems that commodity markets have the longest lasting trends, followed by equities, followed by forex. Is there anyone here, who has actually tried gathering statistics about this? I am just stating from general observation.

8. george55

george55 Trader

Equity Market and Commodity Market both are good. It depends on your choice, and on the goods you want to trade. I guess you only have to take into consideration the liquidity of the equity or commodity.

9. fxapex

fxapex Active Trader

Commodities market is what i prefer as in many countries where norms are lenient lot of scams happen there in the equity market....

10. nalu

nalu Confirmed ProfiForex Representative

Commodity market is very different from equity market. Commodity product are the same no matter where you buy them and are sold for speculative purpose..While equity has to do with ownership of a company when you buy equity you are simply buying the ownership of that company.