Which Digital currency you use to deposit/withdraw funds in your forex account ?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Which Ecurrency do you use to deposit and withdraw funds from your forex account. Personally i use neteller and skrill. They work very well for me i know a lot other services there also like CashU, Paypal, Perfect Money, Web Money Etc. Which one do you use and why ?

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
WebMoney and Bitcoin are the most convenient for me.

Webmoney and bitcoin seems to have the lowest commission among other payment processors. I also you use webmoney for top-up and withdrawal to my account in Hotforex, however brokers still don't support bitcoin, and won't probably introduce it in future, because of it's shady device..

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Skrill is good because you can make and receive payment securely from it and you can transfer from there to a credit card, but I think bitcoin is actually the best. You can not only use it for secure payment and deposits without incurring charges, you can actually mine the currency to make much money from it. Coupled with the fact that I used it to process a withdrawal from Profiforex platform and got paid within 24 hours.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Skrill is good because you can make and receive payment securely from it and you can transfer from there to a credit card, but I think bitcoin is actually the best. You can not only use it for secure payment and deposits without incurring charges, you can actually mine the currency to make much money from it. Coupled with the fact that I used it to process a withdrawal from Profiforex platform and got paid within 24 hours.

Skrill is not the best but it could be a great choice for payment in Forex. My broker is supporting this payment processor and I must say it's better than Paypal in some aspects but still not completely satisfied me.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
I mostly use liteforex card for my transactions, its very convenient to use and i dont have to depend on any third party.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
I prefer the Bitcoin currency for deposit and withdrawal; mostly because I can profit from the volatile nature of the crept currency; also the last withdrawal I made with Bitcoin on Profiforex was done without charging a processing fee as with other currencies.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I generally use Skrill to fund my broker account as the deposits are instantly transferred as well as my broker took one business day to process my withdrawals to skrill account. As far as bitcoins are concerned, i think they are crazy too much volatile and moreover my broker is not accepting them as payment method yet.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Usually I am use skrill to deposit and withdraw money from account trading, but if on broker there are option to use IB to withdraw from local transfer I am choose these option because no fee required, from skrill account if only have few bucks if withdraw money to local bank required fee around 3.8$ is not wrong

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I used payoneer, they were once offered by hotforex, cant say its the best, then shifted to skrill, they offer a debit card and its good and pretty much stable, was planning to try neteller due to some recommendation.. so its skrill for me.. paypal i use for shopping, but never for forex, not a good option..

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes so many payment processor that available to deposit and withdraw, and I think we can check out all list payment processor on our broker, and sometime I am use local transfer with use service from IB to withdraw money to my local bank, it's good because no need payment processor just fullfilled form withdraw and waiting

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
digital currency that became my favorite is NETELLER and payco. I have long used for purposes NETELLER deposits, withdrawals, online shopping and others. and recently I use pa.co because abreast traders who are familiar with this e-currency.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I usually use skrill to fund my forex account however i was also looking for any cheap alternative as well. I have recently noticed that hotforex started new card services and i am thinking to give it a try. Let see how it works!

• 👍
Reactions: 37riched

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
I am using same as you, it's just ocassion. But why those two, correct ? Well because they were created for that mainly. It's their niche of use. You can use all others listed, but it's not that in some way;) Yes, webmoney have lowest commission, but it's all relatively;)