WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FOREX INFORMATION ?

Apr 17, 2012
I think most of the traders get information from websites.
Some very popular sites include FXSTREET , MT5 , etc , what is your opinion?

GWest

Trader
May 25, 2012
I think most of the traders get information from websites.
Some very popular sites include FXSTREET , MT5 , etc , what is your opinion?

A combination of news - sites like forex factory, forex crunch, twitter feed is great for updates and links to updates, and lastly some of the most important info comes from historical data on my charts and indicators at MahiFX. Most brokers/platforms provide them, but good quality historical data is a must if your gooing to use them.

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
The price chart is my primary source of Forex information :). Forums and news sites is the second.

I'm pretty much the same, although I don't use forums for information any more. I visit forums more out of interest and to give a helping hand to other traders. I also look at the economic calendar at DailyFx.

janthomn

Trader
May 28, 2012
Brisbane
I get the information from forexfactory, and sometimes i read the report send to my by my broker (mig), they provide good analysis too. If you like, you can visit their website and find out the analysis report there.

Apr 17, 2012
I get the information from forexfactory, and sometimes i read the report send to my by my broker (mig), they provide good analysis too. If you like, you can visit their website and find out the analysis report there.

Yes- Forex factory is another good forums where I have learn many important things about trading. We can get good analysis what to buy and sell and sometimes some new strategies to make profit:D

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
my basic info about general forex trading is from baby pips, then ofcourse other forums such us forex factory, donna forex, and earnforex, I always ask more experienced traders about certain issues, they were the one who invited me to join hotforex :) and yeah it really helps a lot to ask no matter how small or silly the issue maybe, :D

amitbaba

Trader
Jul 12, 2012
Bangladesh
I have got forex information from one of my friend who is good and professional trader in forex and he helps me a lot to learn forex very much so i am very happy to join in forex.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I rely on charts as the primary source of forex information. It tells me everything I need to know. I have Bloomberg running in the background, but that is more for business news. I usually don't trade economic news. True, they will create a violent move but that is short-term and at the end of the day price action will get back to what the charts told me :)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Got mine from Bloomberg..actually, it was more of news snagging me in to Fx rather than an article or info..

Apr 17, 2012
I rely on charts as the primary source of forex information. It tells me everything I need to know. I have Bloomberg running in the background, but that is more for business news. I usually don't trade economic news. True, they will create a violent move but that is short-term and at the end of the day price action will get back to what the charts told me :)

I also trust chart most as my primary source of information because it proved along the years that it is the controller of the market but also i respect fundamental much( about the news) and i believe that it has very good role in making the volatility

I think that to be a profitable trader in the long run, a mixture of both news and charts analysis are important to determine the move of the currencies or commodities :)