What is the first thing you think about your broker?

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
I think my broker should be trusted so tht my amount will be in safe hands. I have to deal all transactions by broker. I need a low investment . I see a broker who offer minimum investment, sufficient leverage and good order execution.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
The first thing when I think about my broker that is payment method. I know a better payment method, Skrill than Paypal after using my broker, Hotforex.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
never thought of that, now that i think about it, hmmm my broker? I guess the first thing that pops up in my head is they are good. or im just lucky :)

rohmatul

Banned
Jun 21, 2013
indonesia
the first on my though about my broker is "is my broker legal and fair??.do they against us to make profit there??".
that the first thing that i'm thinking..
if our broker do not fair, it is same as throw away our money to the garbage..

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
My first thing I think about my broker that is the broker always make payment on time, the spread is also good.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, tight spreads, great prices..that's about the only thing I can think of when it comes to my brokers, from traders way to fxcm. As for alpari, they are okay..just about.
I did toy with the idea of using onada but after reading some of the er..reviews and issues, opted out.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Well, here are the 6 most important things i consider most when i choose a broker Forex:

1. Security
2. Transaction Cost
3. Deposit and withdrawal
4. Trading Platform
5. Execution and
6. Customer service

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
The first thing I think about a broker is whether he is accountable. I dedicate bags of brains (thoughts) to this issue because once you miss this; all your dreams would be fairy forex castles built in the air. Worst of all is that this virtue is not guaranteed by even regulated brokers. This could be shocking as some highly reputable brokers still racket, stop hunt their clients and even bite them with hidden charges. All in all, transparency of a broker comes first before the spread, leverage, customer support, execution speeds, platforms etc comes in. And if a broker has this primary ingredient, then I am sure he can cook me enough pips, whether he is licensed or not.

jaikkalis

Trader
Sep 1, 2013
The first thing that i think about my broker is transparency. If your broker have transparent system you'll stay happy with the forever.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Before now, what I first looked for in a broker is his regulation. But I paid dearly for it- I learnt the hard way. Yes, my regulated broker who was just a bucketshop in disguise enriched himself with my deposits, stuffing me with requotes, widened spreads, it was a fellow client that let me on their secret that they bug their softwares (expecially EA manipulations) and calculatedly slow their servers so that orders get evil execution. At first it sounded weird, it was after they froze my account upon withdrawal that I discovered that even offshore brokers could be more transparent.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
For me,access to interbank liquidity,execution,it should be regulated and tight spreads.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
And also,a good customer service support.;)

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I trust facts. And when choosing a broker, I am primarily based on its technical performance. What does FreshForex give ? Presice quoting up to 10 cents. High-quality execution of orders. Smooth platform. They also offer accounts for long-term trading and scalping. Finally - withdrawal without problems.