What is the best forex trading strategy?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I have been reading about trading forex but I am unsure about the strategy I should be using. I have read about so many different strategies and they all claim to be the best and easiest. I was just wondering if anybody had any real experience trading forex that could recommend a good strategy to start out with.

For me, it’s Price Action only! Know why? Because I have used more than 20 strategies in my demo but there was no result! Then I started to work with the PA trading system, till now I am with that trading system, and really I am happy with my live trading performance!

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
I believe there is no ideal strategy, so you should create the one you are comfortable to work with. Because it depends on the amount of money, time and knowledge. You can learn from the experienced traders, for example, and create your strategy based on theirs. You may also begin to trade on demo or cent accounts (on cent one you trade real money, but the sum is not big and emotions are real).
And don’t trust anyone who says “My strategy is the best one”. May be it suits him, but not you.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I believe there is no ideal strategy, so you should create the one you are comfortable to work with. Because it depends on the amount of money, time and knowledge. You can learn from the experienced traders, for example, and create your strategy based on theirs. You may also begin to trade on demo or cent accounts (on cent one you trade real money, but the sum is not big and emotions are real).
And don’t trust anyone who says “My strategy is the best one”. May be it suits him, but not you.

You are right, I know a trader who is making regular money by using only moving average trading tool, but it’s not working for me!