What is better technical anylisis or forex news trading?

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
As a beginner I mostly rely on technical analysis. With time I do practice on news trading .It is profitable and gives results in little time. Now I trade on news 2 days in a week . Rest of the days i made my own analysis.

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
Use both! "Undeniable Fundamentals" ("new items" that everyone agrees, actually causes movement.) However, in-between undeniable fundamental releases is the realm of speculation and that is where TA shines. IMO.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
I would prefer technical analysis as there are some limitation and risk using news trading. It is true you would get lots of valuable information but the main limitation is sometimes the news change and it is called "revised" As an example you open trade before the news change then you would be in great trouble. I rather prefer you should analyze those information and take your own decision instead of depending completely on those news trading.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
For beginners technical trading is best . After some experience we can do good trading on news. News trading is more risky and rewarding. it need several qualities . you should be remain update and see the reliablilty of news provider. I am doing trading on news weekily . I use one day for this purpose.

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
Hi Everyone!

Please help me to choose what type of trading is better?
I cannot decide to trade technical analysis method or Forex news method?
I'm new in Forex and any help will be helpful.

Trading the news is gambling. I have met with many traders and none of them have had success on news trading.

Go with technical analysis and price action.