What has been your biggest lesson as a Forex trader?

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Personally I find the indicators I use (Bollinger Bands and Moving Average) quite helpful for the purposes I use them for.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Was there a particular incident that taught you that lesson? In my case it was the unpegging of the CHF from the EUR. That was "fun.". :D

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Mine was to stop chasing the money and focus more on myself as a trader by practicing things like discipline and growing my knowledge by reading books and articles, doing research online, etc. I'd say that this was quite helpful to me.

Bella.a

Active Trader
Oct 10, 2021
The first significant awakening of my Forex career ( not so long ago ) . when i first discovered the power of Floor Pivots. I was trading solely off combination of moving average and indicator based systems. I wanted to change instantly to be a Pivot Trader due to it's leading price action nature in the market .

-Bella

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Forex market does give us an opportunity to make good amount of money. It is possible only when we deal with the market accordingly. It may sound easy but it never is. Traders have to learn and be extremely disciplined to be able to make consistent profit by trading.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
My biggest lesson? Don't trade the news unless you are absolutely sure how the market will react. And even then, don't trade the news. :D