What Are Your Golden Rules?

Feswyn

Trader
Nov 22, 2019
I think it's such a difficult question. Everyone has his or her own rituals and the very real laws that we apply in trading. One of the most popular things I have heard is that many traders trade on certain assets. Someone actively works with news events, someone does not involve them at all. Add that everyone has their own basic set of indicators. I know that some traders even trade at certain time every day. Last but not least, risk management and money management are important. Someone trades only in a calm atmosphere. Someone has no problem with buying a deal while driving. I even have a friend who does not trade on Forex at all in the first days of the month, he says that he is never lucky at this time.

torry9

Jan 6, 2020
My rule is to not get affected by emotions and have a good risk management strategy in place. Most imp rule is to abide by your trading plan.

Elliot Chang

Trader
Oct 22, 2019
United Kingdom
Trade by information and analysis. There should be no emotions in trading.
Do not fear of losing, because there must be days you'll lose as well as the days you gain.
If you lose some, don't lose much more. Take the loss and go on with another opportunity.
Be persistent and calm in trading. Do not take too big risks.

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
I realized for myself that in no case do you have to give up, so as not to happen, and not to leave the case halfway.

Serafeen

May 4, 2020
  • Always have a trading plan with an entry and exit strategy. When opening a position, stick to your trading plan and don't let your emotions change your mind.
  • Do not open positions using all the money in your account, this will put it at great risk. I suggest that you invest a maximum of 5% of your money in a single trade.
  • Do not invest again in the positions you are losing. It is always better to keep your winning positions longer and close those losing positions sooner.
  • Use Stop Loss orders for your open positions. This will keep the risk under control and free your mind for new opportunities.
  • Your goal is to trade with the trend. Do not try to get the highest or lowest price of the move.