What’s your best prediction?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Since analysts on just about every business news outlet enjoy being a guest in order to say what they think is their best prediction or maybe because the enjoy listening to themselves talk, but in either case you will hear plenty of predictions on just about anything. I think most of what you hear is nothing but rubbish, but it is entertaining at least and I view all those channels as entertainment channels.

Sticking with the theme of the start for a new quarter I thought it would be equally entertaining if we give out our best pick for the next three or six months so here goes mine:

My best currency trade is going long AUDUSD (I know it sounds a bit crazy and contrarian).

Feel free to post yours :)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, I can make an easy prediction, both Gold and Crude are going to go up given the global demand..
But seriously though, on the current short term prediction, would go long on EUR/USD for current week..

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I have lost many times when see a down or up trend, we often think when market create a hole (down or up strong), next time it would go reverse. And I make a prediction it still down or up continually, and I win, I don't let the emotion affect my trade.

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
I don't start trade yet,I am a junior learner in forex field and learning every time something new from experienced like you all.As you said it is really will work for us if we can predict what is going to be happen on the forex market.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Well, I can make an easy prediction, both Gold and Crude are going to go up given the global demand..
But seriously though, on the current short term prediction, would go long on EUR/USD for current week..

I have my longs in as well for the EURUSD as I think the USD will get hammered Friday and going forward.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yup! If the analysis is spot on, it should get hammered and there should be a reverse trend setting in early next week..the weird part, some of the brokers provide the same analysis with very few changes, wonder if they are getting it at the same source like bloomberg?

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
They may do so, but I think that applies to the low quality brokers or do you have any well established names who do that as well?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, some of the top end brokers have sent in the same analysis with a few tweaks to make it appear original..LOL
Guess there's something to be said about creativity, brokers, accounts and analysis..

Personally, I don't care what goes where, as long as it's up or down. Right now, I'm hitting around 4 scaled baskets a week. And I can't argue with the profit they're producing. The day I first tested the scaling attached to a basket, I was in Demo (test mode). It hit $10.5K before the day ended.

So, I'm good with whatever it decides. Scaling alone handles ranging pairs quite nicely.

noman9t9

Trader
Jul 4, 2013
it depend on the 3 system so you must be care full on the trade it is very risky business most of the pepole belive forex is money making machine but it is wrong

Sep 22, 2013
www.facebook.com
It depends, but gernerally we like EUR/USD...

Our daily Outlook for Tuesday, 24. September 2013: yesterday the euro was trendless, with a weak downward trend can not be dismissed out of hand. The intermediate lows of Thursday and Friday were not reached, but the flag-shaped trading range held. Currently, the euro is back to the intermediate lows from Thursday and Friday. The very short term chart image is to be considered within the neutral range, the parent remains bullish.

Rate as $ 1.3502

Trend: upward/sideways

Intraday Resistances: 1.3495 / 1.3510 + 1.3528 + 1.3569 + 1.3640 + 1.3711
Intraday Supports: 1.3470 + 1.3452 + 1.3386 / 1.3382 +1.3310 / 1.3325

The bullish flag of the last days should ideally be resolved at the top and EUR/USD should start a new boost. If the currency pair climbs over $ 1.3530, the high should be attacked at $ 1.3569 again. If it manages a sustained break above $ 1.3569, a high for the year continued rally to $ 1.3711 could be initiated. From there it could start a multi-day correction again.

Further pullbacks to $ 1.3470 or the old August high of $ 1.3452 or even slightly below would be harmless. Only below $ 1.3440 a deep pullback to $ 1.3382 must be scheduled.