Webinars and Seminars

georgep7

Trader
Dec 9, 2013
Hi all

Does anyone, and I am sure someone attends webinars and or seminars, 3 questions, how do you find it? Do you actually compose strategies from it? Are there any good ones you know of? webinars and seminars alike.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Some of the brokers offer free webinars for newbies to set a notion about trading for them Webinars are quite helpful because they are carried out in interactive form, which is more easier to comprehend that bare theory set forth.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
My best advice to you is just Google it. I have never attended any of those, but running an online search should yield more results than you will have time to view. Just be careful as not everything you find may be of value.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
It can be whatever suits you- webinar,seminar,google,youtube,etc. It also depends in the style of how you study as long as it satisfies your knowledge.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Webinars are a sensible thing, because you are, firstly, to gain knowledge, and secondly, get this knowledge sitting at home, and thirdly, if you look not turned live on television, they can be viewed in the record. Personally, I'm doing it. I subscribed to the newsletter from my FF broker and always know when there will be certain seminars. I choose something and look online or in the record, as it turns out. But it's only in Russian.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
My best advice to you is just Google it. I have never attended any of those, but running an online search should yield more results than you will have time to view. Just be careful as not everything you find may be of value.

Frankly, I have participated a lot, but no good result at all! But maybe there have few good one and till now I’m searching this kind of learning source!