Trading strategies

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
Hi there!

Every trader has a different strategy. Some people trade only when there is no volatility in the market to minimize risks. I prefer to keep up to date with important news and decide on how to proceed.
So, you use FA to make decisions? Am I right? and what source do you use?

Oladele60

May 21, 2023
There are alot of profitable strategy, one of it is following trend EA, it as always being profitable for me

Attachments

• AUDCADM15 1.png
    AUDCADM15 1.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 1

Amadeus.V

Trader
Jul 7, 2023
I really do not follow other traders' strategies and try to analyze on my own but it is good for getting inspired.
For scalping, in a 3m candle chart, wait for the price line to reach a resistance, then, wait for the RSI to enter over but or over buying zone, and then wait for a divergence on RSI and there you can enter short trades.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
For scalping, in a 3m candle chart, wait for the price line to reach a resistance, then, wait for the RSI to enter over but or over buying zone, and then wait for a divergence on RSI and there you can enter short trades.
Yeah simple but brilliant I like strategies which rely on 3-4 rules without overcomplications. Many traders' fallacy is using to complex systems which they don't understand.