Trading Strategies

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
Hi folks,

I am curious to know whether u all have trading strategies so that until that system materializes u will not put trades or u just trade discretionary ?

Do you trade maintaining proper money management?

Do you hesitate to close a order in loss or u close the order early before hit sl to reduce loss or wait for hit sl or not even use sl?

I think a traders performance much depends on proper management of trading strategies, choosing proper trade size and and managing trade losses.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
I trade according trading plan and money management settings. Never work under influence of emotions because it turn trading to gambling.

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Hi folks,

I am curious to know whether u all have trading strategies so that until that system materializes u will not put trades or u just trade discretionary ?

Do you hesitate to close a order in loss or u close the order early before hit sl to reduce loss or wait for hit sl or not even use sl?

I think a traders performance much depends on proper management of trading strategies, choosing proper trade size and and managing trade losses.

It's important to stick with your initial strategy (if you have tested it over a long period).

Last edited:

speculator

Active Trader
May 16, 2015
cryptopost.com
If system does not show signal for an entry I simply don't trade. Otherwise it would be gambling.

Of course, I am surprised you can even consider a thought to trade without a money management rules.

Do you hesitate to close a order in loss or u close the order early before hit sl to reduce loss or wait for hit sl or not even use sl?.
Never hesitate in trading, always have action plan for any scenario.

You are thinking correctly