The Pressures of Trading

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Surely, there is a pressure of Forex trading up to a great extent specially on new traders because there is a great chances of losing their real money but I think this pressure can be minimized with practicing on demo account more and more as you can and experience is another tool which decrease pressure of Forex. Obviously there is a pressure when you will trade in a real account; this pressure is most effective on your life. When you will start to trade you will trade all day all and when face to losses then you will feel the pressure.

However, if you are a good trader then pressure will not come when you open a trade. On the other hand most of the time it happens to a scalper. Since, a scalper has to be experienced otherwise very hard to make profit from this market. So, a long-time trader feels very relax when he opens a trade.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Why would trade if you feel you are under pressure? I would never trade under conditions like that.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
trading is really hard to say the least, especially if your in the losing end. Since trading deals with profits and money your sure to be pressured once you lose that money

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Nice to hear that from you, but sometimes you falter in your trading, that's when things go bad.....

T Spoon

Trader
Sep 24, 2013
You can't get of the pressure completely, since your money is involved. But if you trade with money you can afford to lose along with having well polished strategy the pressure turns to be just a small adrenalin rush. Which only makes trading more interesting.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Surely, there is a pressure of Forex trading up to a great extent specially on new traders because there is a great chances of losing their real money but I think this pressure can be minimized with practicing on demo account more and more as you can and experience is another tool which decrease pressure of Forex. Obviously there is a pressure when you will trade in a real account; this pressure is most effective on your life. When you will start to trade you will trade all day all and when face to losses then you will feel the pressure.

However, if you are a good trader then pressure will not come when you open a trade. On the other hand most of the time it happens to a scalper. Since, a scalper has to be experienced otherwise very hard to make profit from this market. So, a long-time trader feels very relax when he opens a trade.
The way you talk of demo like it is truly a practical representation of the real market. I have seen traders very successful with virtual trading on demos only to be emptied by their brokers when they go real. I guess you barely get requotes, delayed execution speed, slippages, manipulated platforms on a demo. Even Oando, a highly regulated broker have EA operations on a demo different from that on a real account. It is really an embarrassment to the supposed dignity of their licenses. A colleague who has been severely racketeered by these regulated brokers swore to find decent greener and safer pastures in transparent offshore brokers.

Last edited:

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
trading is really hard to say the least, especially if your in the losing end. Since trading deals with profits and money your sure to be pressured once you lose that money

Those people should not trade at all.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
The pressure is part of the equation - every trader feels the pinch and the key is in learning how to control the stress and trade effectively.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
But being under pressure is a human endevour, you cannot help it really.

That is your opinion, but when I trade I don't feel any pressure at all and I know plenty of other pro traders who don't feel this pressure to trade. They trade, they execute their strategy and they trust their approach.