The most risky market.

Brayden

May 15, 2020
Though risky, but with proper plans and management, one can definitely go through. It all depends on how well we analyze the market.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

Arvind Tiku

Banned
Aug 17, 2020
Forex is a risky business. Despite being a risky business, many people trade in this market place because they know how to manage the risk and make a profit from the market by trading. If you do not follow the risk-reward, then Forex is a risk for you. If trading was not an easy thing, everyone would be trading. If you don't know how to manage risk in trading, you won't be able to make a profit. You need to manage 1: 2 risk rewards all the time and if you don't, trading is a risky business for you.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
"No Risk No Gain, High-Risk High Profit" Business means risk Forex trading is a risky business but if you want to business you have to take risks. if anyone wants forex trade they know how to gain profit from the market by trading. If they want to trade then they research about trading strategy then they are successful.

Last edited:

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I agree with those who say crypto can be riskier, although it also depends on what kind of crypto you dabble in. DeFi tokens are all the hype these days and it is hard to tell which projects are here to stay.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
There are numerous risks you must keep in mind when actively trading the foreign exchange market. Forex market is a decentralized one and can take a turn anytime. It allows traders to borrow a virtual credit in the form of leverage, which can lead to huge profits and even big losses if there’s lack of a proper strategy and discipline. The better you understand these risks, and how they can be monitored and contained, the more prepared you can be as a Forex trader.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
It's true that cryptos are very risky. I mean, look at what happened over the past few days, they fell like a rock, likely because El Salvador implemented its plans to make Bitcoin a legal tender.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I also thought it would be much easier at first and thought about giving up at several different points. Love hearing success stories but I hate how common it is for beginners to blow their accounts and give up.

RaviTeja

Banned
May 31, 2021
Is forex the riskiest market when compared to other markets? And if it's risky, why are there more traders in forex than in stocks?

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
The Forex market is undoubtedly the most riskiest market. Forex trading is considered the 2nd most riskiest job in the world after coal mining. We do not try to realize this when we start trading. This hurts us. Let us not get carried away but take it as a serious business. If we can deal with it accordingly, yes, it can be extremely rewarding.

Dutchy86

Trader
Sep 27, 2020
Would agree, people go in with the wrong mindset like I did, but you learn from that and hopefully put what you learned in to action the next time around

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
You can blow your account in any market with bad money management and poor RR .
Trading out of fear and greed will bury would be traders regardless