The Best Strategy you can Use Right Now (i-Divergency MT4 Indicator)

suganthan

Trader
Aug 2, 2016
You will need to use this link: https://app.box.com/s/blq1se7f5gkm8jotqxf5hodh5wydpcye and download the i-Divergency script. Once downloaded, copy it.

Open your MT4, Click on File, Click on Open Data Folder, you will find a folder as MQL4. Open it and and open the Indicator folder and paste the the i_Divergency script. Then close your MT4. Open your Mt4 again and click on insert, and in the indicator, go to custom, you will find i-Divergency in this list, choose it and click ok. In the screen, right click your mouse and get rid of the grid cubes.

You will get a screen with blue lines on bottom and top, and also some green dots and red dots.
vbbv.jpg

If you can see this picture there is a white line above the Divergency(10.0) and see there are some six blue lines touching that white line and also you can see a half cut and half remaining red dot (where the half is cut as it is touching the white line) when you see this kind of dot which is not in full but half, that is a perfect time to enter a sell trade. This is a very well tested strategy and it is much successful than any other strategy out there! Test it on demo account for two months and if you are satisfied with the results, start trading and gain big profits! Rest assured.

Let me know of the results! :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
It's good if finding new indicator then tested in demo account, but it will better also use stop loss to learning, because in demo usually start with big initial capital and this is included strong margin to withstand price movement if use smallest lot size