Swiss Dealing

a_lexey

Active Trader
May 9, 2009
Dear fellow traders,

Let me introduce you Swiss Dealing, a new FOREX broker based in Switzerland. Swiss Dealing offers unique services with the following distinguished features:

• No money deposits
  • No minimum trade size
  • Free Java API

Currently, the service is in a public beta-testing phase, which means that money withdrawals are temporally disabled. We hope to go live in one month with a full integration with Pay Pal.

Please, visit our site and post you comments and suggestions in this thread.

Thank you and good luck in trading!

a_lexey

Active Trader
May 9, 2009
The only difference between us and other brokers is that we do not require clients to deposit money upfront. However, we do accept money transfers to cover negative balance. The no deposit policy is adopted to establish a trust between the broker and its clients (you have probably heard a lot about broker fraud). This is a new business model that may indeed be surprising.

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
I don’t get sth… I don’t have to deposit money to trade but I do have to pay when I am negative… when do I win???

I prefer ACMs automatic limited risk system, it prevents you from ever having a negative balance, your risk is only limited to funds or deposit and you will always have at least 1% of your funds.

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The only difference between us and other brokers is that we do not require clients to deposit money upfront. However, we do accept money transfers to cover negative balance. The no deposit policy is adopted to establish a trust between the broker and its clients (you have probably heard a lot about broker fraud). This is a new business model that may indeed be surprising.
If you tolerate negative balance then how does the margin trading work with you? Does that mean that I can open a position that will get my account balance to -$10,000 at a certain point?

a_lexey

Active Trader
May 9, 2009
Enivid,

Let me be more specific. We work only with mini accounts. Every new client receives a 100$ margin bonus. That is, he/she can use it only as a margin. The negative balance is limited to -50$. Soppose you have a balance of -25$. Then your equity (margin) is 100$-25$=75$.

JEAN,

Your negative balance will be always limited to -50$. If you have a positive balance then you can withdraw it immediately via PayPal. If you have a negative balance you are supposed to cover it whenever you wish. You can still trade with a negative balance (see the reply above).

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Enivid,

Let me be more specific. We work only with mini accounts. Every new client receives a 100$ margin bonus. That is, he/she can use it only as a margin. The negative balance is limited to -50$. Soppose you have a balance of -25$. Then your equity (margin) is 100$-25$=75$.

JEAN,

Your negative balance will be always limited to -50$. If you have a positive balance then you can withdraw it immediately via PayPal. If you have a negative balance you are supposed to cover it whenever you wish. You can still trade with a negative balance (see the reply above).
OK, but if my account balance drops to -50$ can I add more funds to continue trading?

a_lexey

Active Trader
May 9, 2009
Yes, of course. You can add and withdraw funds freely. The only restriction is that you cannot add funds if your balance is non-negative.

a_lexey

Active Trader
May 9, 2009
The major reason is that we are not officially allowed to accept deposit in Switzerland if not a bank. However, money transfer to cover a negative balance is not considered to be a money deposit. Our business model appears to be in compliance with Swiss laws and gives us a clear competitive advantage among micro FOREX brokers.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The major reason is that we are not officially allowed to accept deposit in Switzerland if not a bank. However, money transfer to cover a negative balance is not considered to be a money deposit. Our business model appears to be in compliance with Swiss laws and gives us a clear competitive advantage among micro FOREX brokers.
OK, that's an interesting case. But do you plan get that license? Because some traders prefer to trade with the amounts that greatly exceed $100.

a_lexey

Active Trader
May 9, 2009
We will certainly do it in the future. In fact, if you earn money and do not withdraw it then it adds to you 100$. Meaning that the size of your trades increases with your success.

Last edited:

a_lexey

Active Trader
May 9, 2009
Dear traders,

Please, find below some further update on our service.

• Preliminary, beta-testing will continue till the end of June. After that, money withdrawal via PayPal will be enabled.

• If you want to introduce our service, you can use the referral link provided after registration (check the profile section in the site).

• In rare occasions some price are N/A. It is done on purpose to protect our clients against random stops when spreads become too wide.

• Proxy is no yet supported but will be in the next release.

Good luck in trading!

DaveyBoy

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2010
Seems like an interesting idea. Not 100% convinced but the proof as they say is in the pudding.

Some clear guidelines regarding deposits and future withdrawals would be nice.

Would be nice.
Thanks

Last edited: