Success is a jorney, not a desitination

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
I opened this thread to see your opinions about this theme.For me success is a journey, not a destination.A define success on the Forex like journey where you aim to have stable income for years.Successful trader for is not trader who got temporarily good results or trader who got 4,5 months of good results. Being professional in Forex business means being able to make consistent profit on long term (2+ years)

The consistent winners think differently from everyone else. Those traders who have the confidence in their own trades, who trust themselves to do what needs to be done without hesitation, are the ones who become successful.They learn to focus on the information that helps them spot opportunities to make a profit, rather than focusing on the information that reinforces their fears.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I agree as it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve consistent success and it does not happen over night. Most people are afraid to put in the hard work in order to achieve success.

AsiaDev

Trader
Mar 10, 2013
Yes it is true tat success is not our destination . We have to continue our journey . In forex daily we face ups and down ,we can not stuck on any level of success. It is necessary to be motivated every day . Our journey is a challenge every day for us.new market situation and dealing is awaiting for us.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Yes, it is true. I believe that we should not satisfy whatever we have already got. Success is a continuous journey not a destination. If you want to sustain in this market for very long period of time then you should keep learning Forex in each of every day. This market is always changing and if you really want to sustain there is no way alternative way to succeed without learning.