Strategies

Oct 11, 2015
There are thousands of Forex trading strategies that are profitable, but every single one of them that really works is based on one rule only: you can make money by buying in an uptrend, and selling in a downtrend. There is no need to complicate things once you understand the simplicity of an effective Forex trading system. Top Forex brokers will not care whether you trade on-trend or against it, since they don't bet against you, but you should. I trade 5-minute charts on the best Forex trading platform available today to a retail trader, and out of the enormous diversity of indicators, I only use simple moving averages. I use charting to spot ongoing trend and assess its strength. It gets easier on the eye with experience. I let the trend settle and pick up steam, and then enter a trade on a pullback. I get out when I feel that the trend is quieting down, and don't worry about not making that high. Stability is more important to me.

Read more[ url deleted ]

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
I always trade against the trend--I always make money--every trend has an end--the market has no memory beyond 4 to 5 bars in 5 minute charts--traders in profitable positions who have joined a new trend early on wish to exit with their profits before the trend changes, those not in are reluctant to chase a mature trend and be whipsawed if they do-take small profits and a lot of them ,its better than big losses and a few big profits--all of the preceding violates every single market rule that has traditionally been taught but it makes money--the only exception to the foregoing is trends that are driven by economic releases or news events--they have a life of their own that's controlled by real money players and newsies--get to know the difference between techie trends and fundamental trends-- its the difference between making money or losing your ass

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. So, for making profit with certainly we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly, we the traders have to choose a credible broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I am getting great results through Correlation Hedge Trading. First read about this at FX Market Leaders, and have since created an EA based on the strategy. Ultimate price trend or direction is of no real concern...I am trading out of sync situations between two correlated currency pairs, and the widening and narrowing of the gap between them. Whether price goes up or down is irrelevant!

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. So, for making profit with certainly we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. For leading a comfortable trading life.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
In my demo; I tried with 20-25 trading strategies; but in my live account I am playing with only Price Action. I believe; Price Action is the most suitable trading system for me.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
It always depends upon conditions and trader , It doesn't matter what your strategy is, as long as it's a profitable one.ocus on Risk Management as your #1 priority, and you will protect your account against unreasonable losses.