Start of education

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
Thanks for your help guys.
I've opened demo accounts with both mt4 and ctrader to check both.I agree with myfxpt, ctrader is far more user friendly .So simple and easy to use than mt4 .

Dolgart

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
So, according to capital anagment you must have moeny not less than for 10 orders. So, if you trade on high TM where TP and SL for one deal can be 100pips you need to take attention fot this.
Am i right? )

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
So, according to capital anagment you must have moeny not less than for 10 orders. So, if you trade on high TM where TP and SL for one deal can be 100pips you need to take attention fot this.
Am i right? )

It all depends on your Risk Factor / Stop Loss / Win-Lose Ratio. If you say sufficient capital for ten orders, you imply a 10% Risk Factor (10% x 10 orders = 100% of capital). But if your win-lose ratio were, say, 1 in 3, then theoretically you could risk 33% of capital per trade. If your win-lose was 1 in 20 then you could only risk 5% of capital. Risk management is directly impacted by strategy performance!

Dolgart

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
I am newbie, hard to understand ) Can you explain easily about impact of strategy performence on risk.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hello! I have started to study different trading system. I am newbie and have question.
What timeframe is better to use for newbie? There are a lot of systems for different timeframes and i don't know what to choose.

I would suggest you to apply your trading strategy with various time frames and then select the most profitable one! Actually, time frame depends on the traders trading style like, scalpers are working with the lower time frames where swing traders are comfortable with the higher time frames like D1, W1.