So many systems, so little pips

DickyBullin

Active Trader
Mar 10, 2010
There seems to be an over abundance of systems on this forum and the whole internet for that matter. I am hard pressed to think of any other endeavor that has such an abundance of methods but also has such poor results. In sports, there is a proper way to perform. Every now and then someone comes along and shatters records doing it differently. In cooking, there are many recipes. Some are tastier than others but that's an individual choice. In construction, you can build a house using different materials and blue prints but in the end you get a house.

When it comes to trading, how do you know you are learning how to do it correctly? Something seems amiss. Am I missing something?

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
There are various factors which should be taken into consideration while learning to trade.
One of the most important thing is the Risk and Reward Ratio. Try to analyze how much risk you are taking to earn a certain amount of profit. Figure out is it worth taking and make your trading position according to this.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
please who can assit me out of the forex problem i need to trade with a signal but i dont know the one that is to be trusted help thanks
I'd recommend learning to trade on your own. Signals aren't reliable. If it was possible to earn consistently using the paid signal services there would be a lot rich people already.

If you don't believe me, try following the free signals on demo and see the result. The paid ones aren't very different.

optimistic911

Active Trader
Jun 12, 2010
I'd recommend learning to trade on your own. Signals aren't reliable. If it was possible to earn consistently using the paid signal services there would be a lot rich people already.

If you don't believe me, try following the free signals on demo and see the result. The paid ones aren't very different.

Can you please help out where to get signals... I would love to try it out on a demo...Thanks