Show us your profitable account

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
There are so many that boast of being so profitable and making a living off forex. I invite you to show us...

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am not skilled trader but I like with forex business, although not always I can making profit through forex trading but so far still comfortable with this business because only treat forex as part time business only will happy if can withdraw money as earning forex business

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I am not skilled trader but I like with forex business, although not always I can making profit through forex trading but so far still comfortable with this business because only treat forex as part time business only will happy if can withdraw money as earning forex business

In the starting we have to do our trades on a part time basis but after gaining some trading experience we can trade with a good income also :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
In the starting we have to do our trades on a part time basis but after gaining some trading experience we can trade with a good income also :)
I hope so, still this business become promising business to earn unlimited but indeed not easy at all to making profit consistently in trading, but if we look on contest even demo or real account as winner they can generate high profit on last period of contest, so still possible also for us making good income.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Like with forex trading, result that obtained not in fixed earning, still remember ever getting huge profit only two hour place order, on condition market which pair move strongly and more than one thousand pips

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
My account..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-03-04 15.03.55.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-03-04 15.03.55.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 21

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yesterday I am only get small profit on gold but also get loss in one pair and still can look my account balance bigger than before.

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
Yesterday I am only get small profit on gold but also get loss in one pair and still can look my account balance bigger than before.

Please show us your account..

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
What is the point in showing you anything ? Do you plan to buy a profitable system--do you wish to employ or finance a profitable trader or do you wish to demonstrate that since there are no responses , ergo, there are no profitable .accounts. Be more specific about your intentions and the answers that you get, at least from me, will speak to that specificty

• 👍
Reactions: Alexkarva
Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
What is the point in showing you anything ? Do you plan to buy a profitable system--do you wish to employ or finance a profitable trader or do you wish to demonstrate that since there are no responses , ergo, there are no profitable .accounts. Be more specific about your intentions and the answers that you get, at least from me, will speak to that specificty

Of all the forums I am a member on, this one is by far the one filled with many claiming to have profitable systems and earning from forex. I simply want such statements to be backed by proof, so I can believe what I read and engage actively in discussions, maybe learn a thing or two from these "professional traders"

But I must say, I am dissappointed.. The general bark here is more powerful than the bite (in this case, no bite at all) Are my intentions clearer to you?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think forex trading will always generate various result, although as profesional trader also they can't making profit as always and sometime also faced with loss in their trades, I am ever hear although geroge soros they can rich from forex but also ever faced with huge loss too

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Sir--By your answer you imply that your intent is educationally motivated. I would suggest to you that no one on this forum. or an other forum I am familiar with, will present to you a system of trading that will be consistently profitable. The direction you are seeking, however, can be found through the application your own intellect and long experience in actual trading that can ultimately lead to the development of your own proprietary system. That may bite but it doesn't bark.

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
Sir--By your answer you imply that your intent is educationally motivated. I would suggest to you that no one on this forum. or an other forum I am familiar with, will present to you a system of trading that will be consistently profitable. The direction you are seeking, however, can be found through the application your own intellect and long experience in actual trading that can ultimately lead to the development of your own proprietary system. That may bite but it doesn't bark.

For the last time...My intent is to see proof of the big talk I see here.. A screenshot or something..Are you familiar with myfxbook? There, if a trader boasts about being profitable, you can click on his name to see his accounts. Then from there you can decide if he is being truthful or just chiming in...
I am just comparing apples to apples here.. I know and understand that this site doesn't operate that way, but please....Cut down on all the false boasting.. Or put your money where your mouth is! In simpler words... Back your claims up with a screenshot or something..

It is very easy to get word out to newcomers of your profitability, but then prove it to them as well.....

I am definitely not fishing for profitable systems here, not seeking any directions or anything. I am quite happy with my own..I have been in trading fx for a few years now, although my stats here are quite noob.. I can assure you I am not..

Can you understand this very simple request better now?

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Aside from openly commercial interests that are hawking various robots or signal services I find very little false boasting on this site, so your premise is wrong to begin with. Proceeding from a false premise you continue to ask if if I can understand the nature of your request for traders records to back up their non existent boastful claims. The answer is no--I do not understand the reasons for your request nor do I wish to engage in an ongoing polemic on a subject that as little to do with forex trading and all to do with a pernicious curiosity.

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
Aside from openly commercial interests that are hawking various robots or signal services I find very little false boasting on this site, so your premise is wrong to begin with. Proceeding from a false premise you continue to ask if if I can understand the nature of your request for traders records to back up their non existent boastful claims. The answer is no--I do not understand the reasons for your request nor do I wish to engage in an ongoing polemic on a subject that as little to do with forex trading and all to do with a pernicious curiosity.

Frankly, I am getting a bit tired of this "ongoing polemic"

I never thought I would ever meet resistance to this simple request. It is in everyones interest to see proof of someone's claimed profitability before one can take their claims seriously. This makes me think..Why would someone be so against this? So I did a bit of digging..Had a look at some posts you made..
In this one you also asked for a profitable statement as proof.. I am asking the exact same thing, also to see that someone who claims to be profitable show us..So please enlighten me, why on God's green earth would you ask the same in another post but then find problems with someone else asking the exact same?

Impossible !!

Use any martingale system , reverse or straight, mirrored, reflected, or refracted, bonused , guaranteed ,or insured and you will eventually ,if not immediately ,lose your bankroll.If you are fortunate enough to be ahead at this time quit immediately , while you can, with a profit.The longer you play a losing game the more you will lose. Prove me wrong by submitting your profitable statement to this public forum for review by all and I will take it all back and apologize for this posting

"I find very little false boasting on this site"
Shall I copy and paste all the boastings that you (for some reason) don't see?

But please, you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am to mine. I still feel this is a valid request and not some "subject that has little to do with forex trading and all to do with a pernicious curiosity" but I am tired from dragging others to see the light.. If you still feel this way, please do me a huge favour and unsubscribe from this topic. It feels a bit like trying to teach an old dog new tricks. At some stage you will realize it just won't work and I fear I have reached that stage with you..