Reviewing the Automated Forex Trading Services

automatedforex

Active Trader
Feb 17, 2009
Hi all,

I'm an expert advisor programmer, so my primary interest is in automated forex trading. I've tested and reviewed several automated trading websites such as ZuluTrade, Rent A Signal, Collective2 and FX Auto at my website:

http://www.freeautomatedforex.com

I'm currently trading a live account at Zulutrade right now. It's been going well, although you have to be careful not to over-leverage your account and to choose good trading systems with low drawdowns.

My account took a big hit this when several trading systems took a loss at the same time. Some systems like to open lots of trades at once, and even with small lot sizes it's easy to become overleveraged. I'm confident I can make it all back though.

Has anyone else had experience with any of these services? What do you think of automated trading systems?

grado

Active Trader
Nov 7, 2009
that's good, I don't use the Zulu, but I don't mind test it and let my review team to post the review information on fxeareview.com

MarinaBracken

Active Trader
Nov 24, 2009
Forex Robots

Really you have given very good information on Automated Forex Trading Services...I have some idea about on Forex Robots that Forex robots are the automated software that seek money-making trades and then make your currency trades for you depending upon their particular design terms. Their work is based upon specific algorithms.But I want to know completely about the role of Forex Robots in forex trading...

Any reply will be helpful to me..