Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0 >>> Unlimited

Javeir

Trader
Apr 2, 2021
here is a new copy that works now and i don't know how long it will be like that
you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version

Attachments

• Reversal Diamond v3 unlocked.ex4
    15.2 KB · Views: 118

kungz

Trader
Oct 11, 2021
Jakarta
here is a new copy that works now and i don't know how long it will be like that
you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version
its same, expired . also already check the allow dll imports.

movie3dman

Trader
Dec 17, 2021
i dont understand..i though unlock the exipre.. where is downlaod for real unlock i want test how is good or bad... pls let me know

rocktheedge

Active Trader
Aug 31, 2014
he is marketing of this indicator .. its not working dont waste time first check your self i have more than 10 all are expired i never shared expired version

movie3dman

Trader
Dec 17, 2021
bad news i am stuck. your indicator wont show me it is expired it ask me pay or rent.. no thank i dont know i dont trust anyone will treat me.. no way no way..

movie3dman

Trader
Dec 17, 2021
Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0 >>> Unlimited

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

Features of Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0:

☀ The indicator does not repaint.
☀ The indicator does not recalculate.
☀ The indicator works on any time frames.
☀ The indicator works on any pairs, stock and commodity.
☀ It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.

View attachment 18180

View attachment 18181

View attachment 18183
didnt work.. it is block like go website for pay for indicator.. no way.. i thought you already fix the crack on this for free indicator...

Samorai

Feb 20, 2022
helllo
here is my contribution to your forum
reversal diamond ver 3.0
stay healthy

Attachments

• R772 REVERSAL DIAMOND v3.0.zip
    216.7 KB · Views: 124

Javeir

Trader
Apr 2, 2021
agree with you he is scammer..

Don't make judgments bro! I don't sell it and i don't need your money. I got the copy from a Russian friend but i think he couldn't make the indicator works forever. but he send me this copy yesterday and it works now. if you are online today and seen my comment then i hope you test it today then you can make your judgment about if its works or not. but i am not responsible of its stop working after couple of days of weeks..etc

Attachments

• fixed rules.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Reversal Diamond v3 indicator full unlocked .ex4
    15.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Reversal diamond v3.0 forex indicator mt4 mt5 metatrader best arrow indicator signals expert f...jpg
    Reversal diamond v3.0 forex indicator mt4 mt5 metatrader best arrow indicator signals expert f...jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 40

cszddd

May 21, 2022
Hi man, do you have the MT4 version that still working? I have try every versions you share but show expired.

shahidi

Trader
Dec 15, 2022
Don't make judgments bro! I don't sell it and i don't need your money. I got the copy from a Russian friend but i think he couldn't make the indicator works forever. but he send me this copy yesterday and it works now. if you are online today and seen my comment then i hope you test it today then you can make your judgment about if its works or not. but i am not responsible of its stop working after couple of days of weeks..etc
it doesn't work anymore

• 👍
Reactions: LIFE