Research on strategies used by online retail currency traders

TKariuki

Trader
May 27, 2016
Nairobi Kenya
Hi guys,

I am a student at United States International University Africa, based in Nairobi Kenya. I am currently doing a paper on trading strategies adopted by online retail currency traders. My goal is to find out the various strategies adopted by online retail currency traders and what drives the use of these strategies.

A lot of research has been done on institutional currency traders but there has been little progress on independent retail currency traders who are increasingly becoming an essential part of the global currency market. I found it necessary to direct my study on trading strategies used by currency traders towards retail currency traders.

Please follow the link below to be part of the survey as an independent retail currency trader

http://goo.gl/forms/N2jiDB2kXWtHMNwR2

The study and the findings will be made available to all members of Earnforex.

For further correspondence, the official university website is www.usiu.ac.ke. My student details are:

Terrence Kariuki Wanjau

Student no 643561

Course Details: Masters in Business Administration (Finance)

Email: terrenceteller@gmail.com

I will be glad to offer any literature or material on the topic

Thank you very much for participating

TKariuki

Trader
May 27, 2016
Nairobi Kenya
Hi guys
I would like to add that the survey is completely anonymous and that correspondence with the university is greatly encouraged. I encourage you to participate so we can learn more about ourselves as retail currency traders and continue to grow. Hopefully in the future there will be more research done on this topic and many others relating to retail currency traders.

TKariuki

Trader
May 27, 2016
Nairobi Kenya
That will depend on the feedback. Once I get a good enough sample size and I am done with my analysis. I will make the results available. But I will update on the progress

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I like with swing trading strategy but might another trader like with scalping, why I am often use swing trading because I can leaving order for few day and felt comfortable with this strategy

TKariuki

Trader
May 27, 2016
Nairobi Kenya
That is exactly why this research is important. People always assume that the tactics employed by retail currency traders are usually short term but there are many approaches out there and this is not necessarily the truth. Like in your case for example

TKariuki

Trader
May 27, 2016
Nairobi Kenya
I have reached out to other chat rooms but the response to the survey is not great. Could you guys have any suggestions that can help me carry out the study better