RedBlue Method, S&R

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
Hi,

There are many method, and but some of them is profitable. Someone trade base on news and someone trade base on technical method.
you must know 5-10% of people are winner and 90-95% are loser, if you want to be a winner, you need a good system with great strategy and a person guide you online for better result.

IMPORTANAT!!
If you use more indicators and read news you are big loser , you must know all the indicators and news change your mind to lose your money beside following 95%. Professional trader and big fund managers use NO INDICATORS! in this case big money kills little money all days like a lion.

I teach you step by step and give my signals for more information and better understanding. And I suggest you to trade on forex and futures.

ALL YOU NEED:

1. If you want a trade without stress, you must trust to yourself at first.
2. Candles speak with you, if you pay attention to them. Learn high priority candle sticks.
3. I suggest you H3 time frame for best result, because its middle time and you can trade and take your result maximum a day.
4. Learn about price actions, and how it works and be powerful.
6. You have to take stop loss and take profit. its very important, because usually you close your profitable positions shortly but you stay on losses!!
7. In redblue method you can stay on profitable positions and take more and more.
8. Find best price action zone, if you can find them exactly, you become a wow money creator. Price actions are NEW TREND! you find my word is future.
9. Find S & R (Support & Resistance) for each item, it needs experience and scrupulosity. if you can find exact S&R you can trade directly with them. most of the time they stop trend and change the way.
10. Share your positions with me.
11. Only god can trade 100%!!! If you think you can take profit on each trade, you are wrong and if you scare for your trading or stop loss, you can find other work and do try forex.

FIRST STEP,

Indicators or not?

most of the people use indicators and i don't use it because if you use any indicators, you need to their confirmations and it means you are in the center of movement and you lose the first and you need big stop loss, but I don’t use them and i find the starting a new movement by this method you have little stop loss and great take profit, some time i leave on 100 pips or 200 pip but i say: " you can break even and go ahead or when you can hold on". This staring zone called SETUP or KEY. It takes time and practice to find them.

When you enter in start of a movement you see profit sooner and you see less negative and it is very important because you have less stress and you can hold for profit. If you see negative position for a long time you can’t suffer and you choose 2 ways, 1. Close your positions on negative or lose 2. You close right on zero without any profits.

You must know that SETUP or KEY are not an exact point, for example : many signal provider tell you open position on 1.3434 and you think that it only point for entering but I tell you that NO ONE can tell the exact point for starting and you must find a KEY or SETUP in a limitation called ZONE.

Therefore you can open to your positions on SETUP or KEY ZONE. This ZONE limitation depend on you pair currencies or futures powerful and speed movement and sometimes it depends on attitude and conditions of market, for example you see the price movement of EUR/AUD, it moved normally before 2008-2009 world crises, and it moved more than 200 pips in 1 hour after crises happen. You must find your KEY for your currencies with their formations.

You must check your KEY with your teacher and one more thing is needed to know: you must know you cannot win in your all positions and you have failed positions too, you must understand you don’t stop your getting good position for your losses and if you do it, you lost them.

You must trust to yourself and your strategy and you trade like a robot without any presentiment with full acceptable entrance and do not trade before your system allows you for trading.

STEP 2
MACD (5, 26, 1)
I explain about not using indicators, and I told in first step they confirm to opening in the center of a movement. But i don’t use MACD for confirmation for starting a position and I use it for 3th wave and 5th wave (Elliot waves). You can find the power of a current movement and you can find 5th wave too.
I use MACD (5, 26, 1) and its best mode for recognize divergence; you can open 2 pages and test on default mode and (5, 26, 1).you can find out big difference between them.
For better result, you must know the exact % between low and high for 3th wave and 5th wave. For same way low is maximum 38% of 3th wave and for another high is maximum 10%.
I suggest you to trade on hidden divergence for sure but for normal divergence only use for find waves.
Search more for power of hidden divergence
A. If price is making a higher low (HL), but the MACD is making a lower low (LL), this is considered hidden bullish divergence.

B. If price is making a lower high (LH), but the MACD is making a higher high (HH), then you have hidden bearish divergence.

STEP 3
Entry,
In this method, you must find KEY for interring to market. For finding a KEY, you must chose 3hrs time frame and find price actions (PA), and find support and resistance (S&R), only find support and resistance(S&R) on 3hrs time frame. (For more information about KEY, please read step 2)
You can enter to market when a price action happens and if it’s near a support and resistance (S&R), you can enter comfortable, and in this case you can take more pips. Don’t ask any one for Support and Resistance (S&R) and you must draw and find support and resistance (S&R) yourself on 3hrs time frame.
You can trade on M30 and H1 and H3, via confirmation with 3hrs chart.
You can trade on trend or against of it, because when a KEY generated, you can go short or long without pay attention the trend direction. But if you find key in trend direction you can take more pips and sooner profit. But you must know every time may be end of a trend and maybe a new trend is forming and coming.
You can trade with 2 positions; you can take profit with for first one and break even for second one and can hold on it for more pips, if market goes on your direction you can take profit twice and more and if market goes back, your second positions close without profit.

8PIP
REDBLUE method

Attachments

• first step.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 47
  • step2 with out pix.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 43
  • step 3.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
So, where is this method? You only said that you are going to teach us, but you didn't describe this RedBlue Method at all. You just gave some generic recommendations that can be found on every Forex-related site.

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
So, where is this method? You only said that you are going to teach us, but you didn't describe this RedBlue Method at all. You just gave some generic recommendations that can be found on every Forex-related site.

dude, you are right, but i trade on 1h and 4hrs. and when i see a good set up i will post hear and you can show how its work.
Tnx

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
short setup for oil on 58.91 till 59.50

a good setup is near on 58.91, its a key for oil and waiting for a good short on following zone.
after complete the setup, enter for short

Attachments

• oil on 59.jpg
    oil on 59.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 62

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
a good setup is near on 58.91, its a key for oil and waiting for a good short on following zone.
after complete the setup, enter for short

Setup or key is completed, and you can see how. and you can hold on your positions....

Attachments

• oil on 59 2.jpg
    oil on 59 2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 34

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
Gold setup and take 60 pips

another setup is completed today and i got 60 pips on it. but i forgot it to write in this forum.

this setup or key belong to GOLD.

Attachments

• gold looking for min 60 pips2.jpg
    gold looking for min 60 pips2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 24

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You must see market, and you must set your chart to H3 or H4. and you search market candle to candle...
which time frame do you work?
I trade on daily charts, but why does that matter? You said that you will teach us a strategy, but instead of showing us the rules of your strategy you are posting your trading results.

OK, if I open H4 chart what should I search in the market "candle to candle"?

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
I trade on daily charts, but why does that matter? You said that you will teach us a strategy, but instead of showing us the rules of your strategy you are posting your trading results.

OK, if I open H4 chart what should I search in the market "candle to candle"?

good, its very good that you are a daily trader because you work on long term trading.
most of the people use indicators and i don't use it cas if you use any indicators, you need to their confirmations and it means you are in the center and you lose the first and you need big stop loss, but i dont use them and i find the starting a new movement by this method you have little stop loss and great take profit, some time i leave on 100 pips or 200 pip but i say to my friend: " you can break even and go ahead". this staring zone called SETUP or KEY. it takes time and practice to find them.
you must know that SETUP or KEY are not a point, for example: in oil i said " good setup is near on 58.91 " and market go short for 300 pip on 58.56.
it means you can trade on it 50 pip or after. and if you trade on 58.40 you dont see any - and you see only profit.....

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
Short position on OIL

A key exists on oil and 59,00 till 60,00 is too important zone for OIL.
keep eyes on oil and after key is completed near 58.91 you can go short for minimum 100 pips, and close your position before end day.
break even after 90 pips

Attachments

• oil on 3 h1.jpg
    oil on 3 h1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 21
  • oil on 3 h4.jpg
    oil on 3 h4.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
  • oil on 3 d.jpg
    oil on 3 d.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
more than 100 pips on Oil

Oil KEY is completed and i got 100 pips on it, and you can go short and hold on it.....

Attachments

• OIL KEY 1.jpg
    OIL KEY 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12

8pip

Master Trader
May 7, 2009
Canada
KEY on OIL and GOLD

I hold on my short positions on OIL and GOLD, you can hold on it for more pips....

4qil4x.gif

Attachments

• OIL and GOLD.jpg
    OIL and GOLD.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 11