Reasons You Need to Trade with Robots

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
I am familiar with this situation, so I find robots useful)
Then trade on, you have done no wrong in using robots. In fact we really don't have to pay attention to everything said by others, so long it works for you even with the down side, then fine.

• 👍
Reactions: artfor

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
Robots are useful for those who are not ready to work in this business and dont having much experience but still want to earn extra money. True is that robots work but for few time period then it goes failed..

I think maybe you should do more research on the pros and cons of robots, and look for possible solutions to any difficulty that might arise using a robot. That will really help cut down any technical difficulties.

• 👍

artfor

Trader
Dec 8, 2016
www.mydigitrade.com
Then trade on, you have done no wrong in using robots. In fact we really don't have to pay attention to everything said by others, so long it works for you even with the down side, then fine.
I agree that each of us chooses the most convenient and effective way to trade! The main thing is that it worked!

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
I agree that each of us chooses the most convenient and effective way to trade! The main thing is that it worked!

That is the bottom line, the end justifies the means like the say. At the end, if good results comes then no one will have to question your methods even when they don't even have the right in the first place.

• 👍

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Did anyone hear about the "driverless" car test that failed to stop at a red light? True!

Expert Advisor's are a great tool to perform mundane management tasks, but they can't think for themselves. They can't "perceive" danger!

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Working with robots or not is traders personal opinion. I have not yet work with any EA, but many of my traders friends are using them for learning purpose and they are not that much disappoint with the performance of EA.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
Did anyone hear about the "driverless" car test that failed to stop at a red light? True!

Expert Advisor's are a great tool to perform mundane management tasks, but they can't think for themselves. They can't "perceive" danger!

Lol, well the situation is not really the same in all ramification. With forex, we can come every now and then to check up on whatever that is going on. Whether we are using robots or not.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Lol, well the situation is not really the same in all ramification. With forex, we can come every now and then to check up on whatever that is going on. Whether we are using robots or not.

True...except, too many people think a robot means being 100% hands-free...that is extremely perilous!
Have a great Christmas and prosperous New Year!

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Let's review the basics-- (1) Your basic reason for trading is to make a profit (2) Like any other business ,you've got to understand your product, your customer,and your competition (3) In forex trading this translates to mean you've got to know your markets,your technicals and your fundamentals (3) By trading with a robot you will never learn anything except how a robot can lose money. Excuse me if I repeat myself from prior posts --forex trading is a learned empirical skill--in order to be consistently profitable one must learn , over a period of time, how to trade by doing actual trading ,demo or live, and doing it till you get good at it. No one I know or have heard about has ever made a great deal of money ,and kept it, by employing a robot, using a signal service, or by buying any kind of the tip sheets that abound in this industry. The only thing that matters is the application of your best cognitive and creative abilities ,over time,and the perseverance to stay the course ,in the face of repeated setbacks until you understand what your doing.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
True...except, too many people think a robot means being 100% hands-free...that is extremely perilous!
Have a great Christmas and prosperous New Year!
Exactly, you still have to monitor your progress even while trading with a robot. You can't totally leave everything to the bots.
Wish you the best!!!

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Let's review the basics-- (1) Your basic reason for trading is to make a profit (2) Like any other business ,you've got to understand your product, your customer,and your competition (3) In forex trading this translates to mean you've got to know your markets,your technicals and your fundamentals (3) By trading with a robot you will never learn anything except how a robot can lose money. Excuse me if I repeat myself from prior posts --forex trading is a learned empirical skill--in order to be consistently profitable one must learn , over a period of time, how to trade by doing actual trading ,demo or live, and doing it till you get good at it. No one I know or have heard about has ever made a great deal of money ,and kept it, by employing a robot, using a signal service, or by buying any kind of the tip sheets that abound in this industry. The only thing that matters is the application of your best cognitive and creative abilities ,over time,and the perseverance to stay the course ,in the face of repeated setbacks until you understand what your doing.
You are excused for repeating yourself, because this is something that needs to be repeated again and again!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
EAs or bots are ok i guess, if one knows how to use them or actually creat them based on some good working profitable strategy, though to be honest havent tried them nor i think i needed to since im contented with my manual tradings at hotforex as off now, but its an option..

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
EA or robots, are for few time only after that they dont work like they were. So depending on EA for earning and trading is not advisable from any one. It is always better to learn manual work.

Mixtrader

Dec 29, 2016
EA or robots, are for few time only after that they dont work like they were. So depending on EA for earning and trading is not advisable from any one. It is always better to learn manual work.
Same thing could be said for manually trading a strategy. As least with an EA you can quickly and easily backtest a strategy to know if it sucks or not

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Testing an EA is also same as we can test our strategy but we all know that none EA is last longer, but a strategy can be. So wasting a time with EA is not advisable, instead you can test a good strategy.

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
If you are a lazy trader, you'll need a robot. But I want you to know that even though they can perform highly sophisticated tasks, they can’t think creatively.