Realtime trades

forexblues

Trader
Feb 4, 2020
Stopped out at 13 pips loss on last short nzdusd.
Results this week;
+8
Total; Loss 100 pips.

I entered a long last night in nzdusd and it is in the money now but I forgot to post it here , so I will not count this trade for the sake of being honest and to post trades in real time only . Might add to the long nzdusd position next this Sunday/Monday if the market does not reverse and will then account this long in nzdusd from that price level.

nzdusd-h4-gain-capital-group.png

forexblues

Trader
Feb 4, 2020
Seems like I was going psycho this week buying and selling like that but there was actually some logic behind it. NZDUSD on the one hand broke the mother bar of the inside daily bars, thus showing sign of bullish reversal. But at the end of the day formed a pinbar (hammer or whatever it's called), which suggested a continuation of the bearish trend. Also a double top failure on 240 and 60 min charts... My mistake that costed me 100 pips was to try to outsmart the market by entering on a short time frames reversals inside the range. Maybe I should stop that? Naaah LOL

nzdusd-d1-gain-capital-group.png

forexblues

Trader
Feb 4, 2020
Got stopped on my long nzdusd at 50 pip loss.

Then entered a short in nzdusd and as I was trying to paste the chart with the short position when the market suddenly totally tanked. I never saw anything like that!!! I closed the trade instantly when I was up about 250 pips and now the market is rebounding. OMG! I feel extremely lucky ( I swear I put the trade seconds before it tanked) but will not consider this 250 pip gain as a part of the trading experiment because I did not post the trade before I closed it.

hourly chart
nzdusd-h1-gain-capital-group.png

Here is the daily chart.

nzdusd-d1-gain-capital-group.png

forexblues

Trader
Feb 4, 2020
Just sold gbpusd at the market. Pretty tight stop opportunistic trade.

gbpusd-h1-gain-capital-group.png

Results so far:

February: Profit 233

week 1 -87
week 2- (57)
week 3 - 192
week 4- 6

March so far:

week 1 -(100)
week 2- 65
*I made 250 pips on that crazy nzdusd short trade previous Sunday but I don't include it here because I did not have time to post it here before I opened and closed it.

forexblues

Trader
Feb 4, 2020
I just closed half the position at 50 pips profit. Moved the trailing stop to break even in eurusd. So, will count profit as half of the pips profit in the future on this trade ( if there in fact be profit :))

eurusd-h1-gain-capital-group.png

forexblues

Trader
Feb 4, 2020
Got stopped on the second half of the position at break even. So, overall profit 50 pips.

Entered a buy on usdjpy.

usdjpy-h1-gain-capital-group.png