quality signals with human supervision

Bubbapips

Trader
Feb 26, 2013
May I ask if you know a signal company similar to Zulutrade?
I'm disappointed in Zulu as there are many providers who win for a couple of months then they start to lose. When I succeed to win a bit I have lost it all the time when a drawdown period came. Luckily I risked only demo money.
Basically I like the philosophy of Zulutrade but I think there is more professional experience needed to become a signal provider than a Zulu registration link + a few months well working period.
Thatiswhy I don't want to waste my time looking for traders before their losing periods.
I want to find a provider with only professional and selected signals, who filter the waste and provide only the best signals with a team who supervises everything to avoid trading disasters.
Can you recommend me a quality signal provider similar to Zulu?
Thanks

Bubbapips

Trader
Feb 26, 2013
I found a good provider, Everestsignal rocks, I have been receiving their signals since 2 weeks and they have made me a 70% profit with provider 'galacon', 'chinese dragon' and 'blade'. I trade with microlots therefore I set my risk slider to only 30%. I do not have so much investment but I am really satisfied now. If they successfully double my account I will transfer my initial investment back so they will only use the amount that they have made to me.
I am so happy that I found them!
http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=GA9uYg3Az6

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think it is best for you to learn how to trade yourself rather than follow others. That way you do not have the need to constantly seek others to follow when one source fails.

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
May I ask if you know a signal company similar to Zulutrade?
I'm disappointed in Zulu as there are many providers who win for a couple of months then they start to lose. When I succeed to win a bit I have lost it all the time when a drawdown period came. Luckily I risked only demo money.
Basically I like the philosophy of Zulutrade but I think there is more professional experience needed to become a signal provider than a Zulu registration link + a few months well working period.
Thatiswhy I don't want to waste my time looking for traders before their losing periods.
I want to find a provider with only professional and selected signals, who filter the waste and provide only the best signals with a team who supervises everything to avoid trading disasters.
Can you recommend me a quality signal provider similar to Zulu?
Thanks

I have looked and even had accounts with other trading platforms - results were either loosing money in some time or loosing my account in a mater of a day..that's one of the reasons I ended up using zulutrade. I do know the traders there can get a bit out of hand sometimes but, regardless i see potential returns.......and real of course :rolleyes: