Profiforex Corp. We provide Great opportunity for newbies!

Jan 23, 2011
www.profiforex.com
Hello everybody,

First of all, i should thank the founder of this forum to provide us a good platform to share our information.

I am a representative of Profiforex Corp. If any body has some questions about our company, you can ask me directly, and i will try my best to answer you.

Profiforex is a worldwide STP/ECN online forex broker.
Profiforex Group is a community of traders with more than three years of trading experience. Our main goal is to find other successful traders, who will also be able to join our community.

We have worked out these conditions especially for beginners:
-Start trading with $1 on cent account!
-Unrestricted deposits: You choose how much to deposit, you can deposit just $1 and start trading
-Spreads on crosses from as low as 2 pips.
-Leverage up to 1:500 You can choose any leverage you want.
-Quick and safe withdrawals within a day
-You can open a trading account and start trading within two minutes

To open an account click here: http://www.profiforex.com/pages/Client/CreateAccount

These conditions perfectly fit the goal to learn how to trade profitable. When trading on cent accounts everything is absolutely real, and you will risk with 100 times smaller sums than in the classic market trading. The main thing is that trading Forex on classic and cent accounts (micro-accounts) has no differences. Same quotes, same execution, same rules, same psychology (as opposed to demo-accounts). This is your opportunity to learn trading profitable.

If you prove your skills, we will provide you with an investor and a deposit starting from $ 2000 to $ 100000. The demand for people who can think has always been great, and we are ready to pay for their work generously.

All information about our company, you can find on our site: www.profiforex.com

We hope that you'll join us and begin a successful career with us!