professional coder profitable EA FREE

This guy has left a free professional standard Expert advisor on mql5 site .Ged it before the scammers delete it.

It is profitable , if you know how to play with settings.See image

Link to download

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20113

Attachments

• ea.jpg
    ea.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 93
That drawdown tho!

In trading you have to take risk, and if ea makes 40 % and a trader takes 30 % risk , it is not bad.

This was just early tests on the EA , but I can tell you it is a professionaly coded EA

Let us say you make 40% a year for 10 years = 400 % but drawdown is 30 % , so not bad.

I mean if someone would start this EA not on August 1, 2017, but a few months later, he would be in red.
The EA is very well coded , it has over 900 lines of code .Most amateur EAS will have about 50 to 200 lines of code , my own eas have 2,000 lines of code.I have over 80 eas about to go a live account.

What you do with this EA is to use it as a template , make it into about 10 to different strategies, with 10 different magic numbers , spread the drawdown risk to 1/10 th to 1/20 of my test.If each of the 10 to 20 eas are different , then you will not get a drawdown of such magnitude immediately, you might get 10 % drawdown on 10 eas , but they should not happen simultaneously.

Also start EA in a trend or new trend, so you will be ok , if you know real trading.

I also use custom grid and counter strategies , with this type of EA , so I never get these dds.

The person who gave the free EA has been banned from MQL5 site, I suspect all the EA sellers may have complained and reported against him.If EAS are given free , who will buy EAS ?

When I set my EAS up , they start with much smaller lot sizes , so drawdown is small to start with.I had a drawdown of 2,000 pips , but other systems were making good pips to make net positive return.

Last edited by a moderator:
If starting something in a new trend was so easy, everyone would open a buy at a new uptrend and a sell at a new downtrend. ;-)

It is very easy, if you follow the fundamentals, have professional knowledge of your instrument .I will show you next week , when I post a professional currency trading system , how easy it is.

Most retail traders are brainwashed into amateur methods , so I will show you a professional method, with very few choppy ranges with a pipmaster indicator free with source codes ....and maybe if you are lucky , a free EA with source codes .Now all the sellers can complain.

If you use a professional method, it is easy, if using amateur method it is not.I can see trends on eur usd

Attachments

• EURUSD.jpg
    EURUSD.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited: