Please recommend good binary broker

usman7290

Active Trader
Jan 7, 2014
Hello , I'm searching for a nice binary option broker , I have tried 24option.com and they were good but i am thinking of leaving them because of the delay in withdrawals ( withdrawals need 5-7 days to proceed and 5 days to release ! ) and that's too much time for me , I want a good broker that proceed the withdrawals as fast as possible and allows to Deposit via credit cards ,
Any recommendations ??

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Binary option is not trading is it? I think it is gambling and I would not advice for those who want to trade legitimately. I hate gambling.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I think you can search one in a good forex rating site as forex-ratings or 100forexbroker (binary options broker list).

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I recommends on zoneoptions.com, it's regulated and very trusted company.

What if it is regulated? Is that a reason why it should even be considered? It better to look beyond regulation. Do not choose a broker based on this criteria. What about fund withdrawal, are they really good in that aspect? Binary does not even need regulation.

SailFX647

Trader
Nov 2, 2013
I recommend that you keep away from binary. The cost of trading is really high when you analysis is closely. Stick with normal spread trading and eventually you will get it. With options even if you have a good strategy the fess will take all your profit

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I recommend that you keep away from binary. The cost of trading is really high when you analysis is closely. Stick with normal spread trading and eventually you will get it. With options even if you have a good strategy the fess will take all your profit

Really? I think broker has set a fixed payout 85% and no fees come together. That's binary option, I have not tried other option trading so I am not sure is there a trading fee. Can you give more details?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I think any binary broker is good. They are all on the same level.

OMG! Sorry but that's a stupid thinking! NO broker same... They are always different than others... Payout, fee, payment,... Please consider carefully before investing to any binary broker... Or if you think every broker are good, you can lose all your money.

mike_g

Mar 8, 2017
I really want to recommend Broker Official . I was new at trading so they offered me an education system which was very helpful for me, now I know a lot of things that I didn't know about the financial market .Started with the minimum of $250 now the profit I have is good for now .

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I have watched the grow of binary options 2-3 years ago and many brokers name were mentioned as best ones but evetually they became true scam brokers with many terrible feedback. I think we should avoid binary option except you want to lose your money.

• 👍
Reactions: Forextravaganza

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Really? I don't believe people still invest money in binary after all those scam examples. Btw this thread is like 3 years old..

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Really? I don't believe people still invest money in binary after all those scam examples. Btw this thread is like 3 years old..

How do you event in binary? Of course, people still trade binary options because they remain a great trading instruments in many cases where trading spot cannot achieve the same goals. It is quite unfortunate, that there are so many scams in the industry, but I hope that the recent actions by the regulatory agencies will clean it well.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Risk-reward ratio and its controllability in binary trades are far worse. In spot or CFDs you can adjust lot size, leverage, Stop loss, and take profits, while its fixed in binaries and payouts are only 75%, while on forex it is 100%

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Risk-reward ratio and its controllability in binary trades are far worse. In spot or CFDs you can adjust lot size, leverage, Stop loss, and take profits, while its fixed in binaries and payouts are only 75%, while on forex it is 100%

That's not true. The payouts in binary are flexible with some brokers. In Forex it is not necessarily 100%. It is 100% only if you trade 1:1 risk/reward ratio.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
We can earn more than 100% with Forex (unlimited), while with Binary, it's maximum 90% (I often see 85-88%). Anyway, I see binary is easy than Forex.