Please Help!

trader6

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Trying to educate myself on the market-trade business. I think it is important to invest. I have a mutual fund but is managed by a firm, I just make deposits. I want to do something outside of that. Where do I begin?

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
Well I would recommend to try with demo too. And maybe you can use for beginning with some free signals or forecasts of others experienced users. As to me it was rather useful and profitable. And only after that it is possible to use your own mind and forecasts of trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
There are quite a few online resources, would suggest you start with that and move on to demo. And after a few weeks, evaluate yourself and come up with a strategy for trading. Remember, when it comes to live accounts - start small.

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
There are quite a few online resources, would suggest you start with that and move on to demo. And after a few weeks, evaluate yourself and come up with a strategy for trading. Remember, when it comes to live accounts - start small.
What kind of online resources do you say? Maybe there some ones which you can recommend?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry, been traveling and could not reply right away. On resources, you can review the following -
Babypips school of pipsology
The stickies in this forum, some of which contain detailed info on trading,
Search google and youtube for basics of forex trading, the videos are self explanatory
On brokers, you can review forex-ratings..let me know if you need anything else..

[links removed]

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Learn some basic from e-books. Youtube has also provide the basic video training. You may start learning the easiest way first: candlestick. Second, practice with demo account, keep doing this until you can minimize the lost.

Happy trading

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Try babypips and yeah, the links were removed - sorry forgot about that and to the poster, go to youtube in addition to google and review some of the basic fx videos - there's a whole lot out there and most are quite good.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Online websites yes but on articles, most of the ones doing the rounds are old or archived ones. So you may get the basic info from the online articles and do have to point out that most are nothing short of an affiliate post with a link back to "learn how to become a millionaire overnight by joining my class" kind.
There are a few good ones, free and available online so you need to google it, do the research and select the good ones. Tip: If the article contains a link to a sales page, it is not worth your time to review it unless of course you want to enroll in the school or purchase the EA..
Sorry about the rant, just reviewed one of the so called articles and you guessed the rest..hit delete and that's all he wrote.

abir_r2r

Banned
Jan 22, 2013
Dhaka
Once you have made your decision on which broker you like the best, it is time to open a demo account. Most brokers will offer at least a 30 day trial of their trading platform giving you a chance to trade on the platform using play money.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yup! All brokers will offer a demo account on all their account packages, and it usually comes with a time cap. But at the end, if you think you still need to continue with the demo, drop a line to the broker and ask for an extension - most will oblige for obvious reasons.