Over trading,a common mistake

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
It’s nice to see free webinars been offered, but I feel that if we are really interested in getting success then it should tell in our action, if we think that following these webinars is the way to go then it’s just wrong and we are never going to find this working. I do love to participate in these but at the same time I believe that learning is the major point to look at.

I am currently working with OctaFX broker, it’s a wonderful brokerage company with having Champion demo contest, I can participate there every month and apart from having great chance of making money (winning) 500 USD for first prize, I am also easily able to learn so much more from just taking part in this and I say it with certainty that nothing can replace the practical practice.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
Overtrading is a define error, but one should always look behind the science, if we do over-trading I means we are lacking in knowledge and we think that if I am making success then it should just roll on with a moment break, so if we have education, it will make us patience that we can earn even from few trades. I do 1-2 trades in whole month and I make enough from it while it’s also due to Nova FX broker that I feel comfort since they don’t charge any overnight fees!