Only a discussion

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think forex will never ending, as long as each country still using various currency hence will take needed each other, if any country want to buying goods or import good from another country they need currency on these country. except on international law banned forex hence might all company will closed and we can't do forex online trading again.

• 👍
Reactions: Think Pad and Abujana

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
Forex end
Do you think that one day,, global stock stop
what do you think
Do you think the end of the Forex?
may commodities will never end. because of this become the world's financial chain. if the commodities ended. then the economy will also die.
which is likely to occur is a ban on doing business in the field of commodities, but it depends on each country in which we live.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Forex won't die as well till money circulate or they will get tied up to gold or some other tangible commodity. I'm sure trading will be my profession and enough for my age.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
Demo trading is extremely important to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge as a newcomer. But, practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. According to my trading experience, we the beginners have to trade in demo account minimum 6 months for gathering all fundamental information which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Hah. Such a strange question. Look at the history: people have been using money since the society appeared. That's why we can make the conclusion that money will be out of stock only with the end of the world :D

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Demo trading is extremely important to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge as a newcomer. But, practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. According to my trading experience, we the beginners have to trade in demo account minimum 6 months for gathering all fundamental information which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way.
Oh, man, and how demo trading and the end of Forex are connected? Do you mean that newbies who will come to Forex again and again will destroy it? That's really funny.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I don’t think so; even you may notice day by day the popularity of Forex has been increasing all over the world. As a result, trade volume has been increasing.