Oil and plus500

oskarinss

Active Trader
Aug 29, 2010
hello.
i'm new there and hope that someone could help me with advice. I would like to start trading with oil. Which broker would you suggest? I have found only one- plus500 but is it safe that i will get my money back( if i earn something) from this one?
Thank you.

Lewis198

Trader
Sep 7, 2012
And a compelling fact, Oil price that has been traded in New York lately reached a costly price in other countries that included USA along with China; therefore, we might foresee a slowdown of fuel demand.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Many brokers do offer Oil, Metals, carbon units for trading..check out Enivid's link and google for more info, research and compatibility.

Mar 30, 2020
hello.
i'm new there and hope that someone could help me with advice. I would like to start trading with oil. Which broker would you suggest? I have found only one- plus500 but is it safe that i will get my money back( if i earn something) from this one?
Thank you.

Plus500 doesn't offer chat support. It makes me sad. With chat support I can connect instantly, I can multi-task and my queries are promptly addressed. Moreover, my chat with the support agent can easily guide me through issues since my previous interaction can be referred back to for context. They certainly should consider support via chat.