Octawelcome bonus account

grammpah

Trader
Jul 2, 2014
KENYA
Octafx.com is a forex broker with a welcome-$8-no deposit account which I have operated for the last three months successfully. It has the best spreads and anyone out there with forex trading experience and unfortunately has no capital to start trading, I highly recommend this broker and you will enjoy like I am doing right now. The market execution is the best for scalping. making enough capital to enjoy making profit in forex without depositing anything is only best found here in Octafx.com
Best regard
Grammpah
Kenya

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
It is incredible to see that in this current world where every broker is greedy, tries to make profits for them self only and don't worry about their clients, we still have a rare broker like OctaFX which keeps their own benefit aside and offer us such fabulous offers and feature like 0.2 pip spread, 1.500 leverage, swap free account and great rebate system up to 15 USD per lot trading.

They also have feature such as no requotes, instant execution of all trades and best is instant payments to any payment processor which is rare as mostly all brokers take at least 24/48 hours for withdrawal but they are a rare broker which don't have any restriction in fact they motivate us to withdraw their earning.