welcome bonus account in octafx.com

grammpah

Trader
Jul 2, 2014
KENYA
I am so glad that I finally can make a post concerning the Octawelcome bonus account. Octafx.com has a welcome $8 no-deposit account for anyone out there who have a Forex idea and experience to start off without making any deposit. It has helped me significantly to come back to my trading in foreign currencies in a different style and hope of making it all a different from my previous experience with other brokers. I highly recommend anyone out there with the great desire to have profitable trading to join me in Octafx.com broker and you will feel as happy as I am now.
Octafx.com thanks for your superb work and concern about your customers. You have unbeatable trading platforms.

Grammpah

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
In my view OctaFX has definitely the best welcome bonus which is up to 50% and the amazing thing is that they give it for all investment like even for 5 USD deposit and we have countless more benefits that includes having low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and amazingly low spot out level which is just 15% and that is not it they have extremely tight security with secure SSL encryption makes all our information confidential and inaccessible to third parties which give us so much confident to do well.