Nice Autofibonacci out of houndreds

AndreiCroitor

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2019
Hello Everyone! well i spent long time to find out nice autofibonacci out of houndreds.I finally found 1 indicator that has much accurecy when it draws very fast and sensetive. The thing is the lines of fibonacci looks little messy after using it with RN and more horizantal levels in charts. so i saw some functions on another idicator all levels stays very short HL at the opening price. i also try to code it to make it more proffessional,lol, unfortunately it ended with some errors. i tried to use similar codes like this " OBJ_TREND" to create short levels but couldnt figure out more even with help of mql4 references. Now here i am asking little help for that small function and hope all members can take benifits from that. here below i will share the file name"Autofibo" and the sample fibo that has short levels but not best compare to "Autofibo". i will share creenshot of this 2 fibos , on the left side "autofibo" and right side the fibo that has that has short levels that makes CHARTS LESS messy. thanks to all!

Attachments

• Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Auto_Fibo.mq4
    8.4 KB · Views: 32
  • this indicator has sample function.mq4
    10.6 KB · Views: 28

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You do not need OBJ_TREND here at all. The indicator uses OBJ_FIBO. You just have to replace the time of the fibo creation/movement points to Time[0] (so it starts at the most recent bar and goes into future infinitely). Just replace all times with Time[0] in all ObjectCreate() and ObjectMove() functions in your Auto_Fibo.mq4.

• 👍
Reactions: AndreiCroitor

AndreiCroitor

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2019
Hello there Enivid! thank you for ur reply i tested that several times , unfortunatelly it gave me error(s) kind of invalid index value.But i saw differnce when i change ObjectMove(0,name,0,time[0],price[1]); // Move first point of the fibo it made 50% shorter level than current. So it coulnt make it stick on beginnig candle, maybe i made mistake again?! thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_41.png
    Screenshot_41.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_42.png
    Screenshot_42.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: