New Type of Forex Trading Signals

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
I have been in the market for a few years and the best way to tell a trading signals vendor is a scam is when they promise to that you will profit thousands of dollars if you sign up with them lol Well, this is not the type of signals at all. The reason I am even bothering promoting them is because:

1. All the signals are documented on the website
  2. They forex chart comes with the signal
  3. The progress of the signal is updated
  4. The technical or fundamental strategy is explained
  5. A track record of one year is available
  6. You learn how to analyse the market from signals
  7. And this is the main one, they dont promise you big profits at all anywhre on the website

In terms of being user-friendly, the website is compatible with mobile phones and tablets so you dont have to be next to your PC all day. When a trading signal is issued, it is posted om the website and a link to the forex signal is sent via an email. It can only be accessed by traders that are subscribed until the trade is in a major profit or if the stop loss gets hit, then it is accessible by everyone.

In terms of risk management, they dont use out of proportions stops like some leading traders in Zulu. They note how many trades are open at the same time and dont go over the top. They dont send signals every day like some other vendors do. For example, in the first week of May they sent long GBPUSD, short EURGBP and long AUDUSD. On those 3 trades they made 600 pips, its all documented on the website so it can be easily reviewed and confirmed. There are also binary options signals but I think this is just in addition if you are a forex trader as they dont sent binary signals every day and if they do it is not more than 3 usually. Anyways, I think I said enough. Have a look for yourself and post your comment and impression. Like I said there is a track record of 1 year.

https://www.ddmarkets.com/

• 👍
Reactions: artfor

fxgermany

Trader
Aug 13, 2013
www.forexgermany.de
Here are some coupon codes giving a 10% discount. They are valid until end of June:

Global trade alerts 14-day plan: DD784AW420T
Global trade alerts 30-day plan: DDK8E3ACC1U
Custom market research: DDI89Z8Z3QQ7
Live market analyst: DDAA21J5MS5W
Forex Intraday Strategies 7-day plan: DD3MM93A2UE1

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Just letting you know I am still subscribed to ddmarkets. They stopped their signals for a few months for some reason (January to March) but since then everything looks great. Their best performance was last week. It's all open on the website so I don't need to write it here. If you are trading with 0.01 lots look for a different forex signal provider, they are not for you.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
DDMarkets updated their forex signals performance for July. Even if you are not sure about signing up with a signal provider you can read how they decided to buy or sell, it's a good way to learn how to pro's do their analysis.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Im still with ddmarkets signals. It was getting a bit bumpy with GBP, made some recovery. Looks like they will for USDJPY today. I dont really need to get into more details because its all in the performance.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Since the US elections the signals were not as good as they should be until today. Big profit in GBPAUD and other open trades are also in a nice profit, biggest one besides GBPAUD is +50 pips so far. DDMarkets are not a new signal provider, they been giving signals for 2 years and their track record is the most transparent you will see, check them out.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Performance updated, signals for the week were published, all about the Fed monetary policy.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Performance updated, big profit on EURNZD. The performance is transparent and open to all.

• 👍
Reactions: artfor

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Well. they had their best month so far so whoever jumped on the boat got some really good signals. There are no trades open but they did publish their stocks projections for the next year. Its stocks the expect to move big in 2017.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
DDMarkets are still giving forex signals and trading strategies, its been 4 years now. You will not find any signals with such transparency and clarity. Please do write your opinions if you checked them out.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
To summarize whats been going on, ddmarkets had a weak performance, taking losses on most of their trades and then they recovered the whole loss about a month ago, just in one month. You will not find another forex signal provider that has been around for that long and provides you with daily updates on the trades and on the market.

If you are in the market for the long term and not looking to double your account in an hour I recommend these guys. Have a look and see for yourselves, this is one of their trades in NZDJPY, see how it is all documented:

https://www.ddmarkets.com/forex-technical-strategies-the-new-zealand-dollar-and-the-fiscal-budget/

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
ddmarkets forex signals has been running for more than 6 years. If you are looking for genuine forex signals as well as trading signals in indices and commodities (gold and crude oil) this is the place to go.

Most forex signal services hide losses or show only profits. In ddmakets you have 6 years of signals and performance. One of the best GBP signals was the UK referendum signals and the US elections signals when Trump won.

Using the Forex Signals

Forex Signals Pricing

Forex Signals Performance

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
DDMarkets is among the very few forex signals providers that have complete trades performance, more than +7 years. Trading strategies for every signal, updates via email, user friendly interface and reliable signals.

Visit ddmarkets today for more info

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
The forex signals performance for 2023 has been added in a separate pate.

All of the signals since 2014 is available on the website including the setup for every trade. If you are looking for reliable and legitimate forex signals, have a look at ddmarkets.

The recently closed trades are available in a new section - view the recently closed trades

The setup is provided for every trade, risk ratio, daily updates, +8 years track record and more.

Visit ddmarkets.com