need information

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Trading with robot , if any tradfer they only tempted with offer on certain ads, which using these software will guarantee profit, if they trust without research, might always enter on trap marketing seller, some robot created by trader based on system to replace hand making trades, but many ea created to making money with selling product

• 👍
Reactions: Al-Benino

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
1k income in two hours, well its doable, but the way its put makes you wonder really, its some sort of an advertising scheme maybe lol.. but in forex trading do not count how much you can make for starters, just take it one step at a time, to be stable in your trading, learn the trade, learn the market, go with a good broker like hotforex of lmfx, and start with demo for a couple of months while learning before moving to live trading.

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think stable result although as low profit will better than high return but fail eventually, in my experience most difficulties is how to making profi regularly and might rarely as retail trader will can success with making huge profit

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I think stable result although as low profit will better than high return but fail eventually, in my experience most difficulties is how to making profi regularly and might rarely as retail trader will can success with making huge profit

Agree. High returns almost always come with higher levels of risk unless a strategy is exceptionally accurate, or money management is exceptionally efficient.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Agree. High returns almost always come with higher levels of risk unless a strategy is exceptionally accurate, or money management is exceptionally efficient.
Trading with high risk taker usually will affected to our emotion, will different taste if we use big lot and lowest lot size, pressure in tradng will more comfortable use lowest lot size, and often emotion only messed up plan trading

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Trading with high risk taker usually will affected to our emotion, will different taste if we use big lot and lowest lot size, pressure in tradng will more comfortable use lowest lot size, and often emotion only messed up plan trading

On the other hand, trading with high risk reward ration brings big loss that means, huge damage. So, I prefer to use small risk reward ratio.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
I'm yet to witness a profitable long term EA. Most of the ones I've seen start out well, get sold to the masses and then blow up. Somebody prove me wrong please.......

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
Be very careful with trading robots. They are programs which execute exactly what they are programmed to do, which means somebody’s trading strategy. Be wise and first test that robot on demo account before you put your money on it

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Be very careful with trading robots. They are programs which execute exactly what they are programmed to do, which means somebody’s trading strategy. Be wise and first test that robot on demo account before you put your money on it

In addition, we should judge any trading robot after 1K trades. Whatever, I have never seen any success story by using others trading strategy or robot.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
You can, but it follows with a lot of trading experience and takes years to achieve such results. It's very uncommon and people who got there proably never bought any course or something like there. So keep that in mind, without getting much into the details - it's a scam yes.

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
This is very true. Testing a robot with at least 1K trades would be best start of robot use in trading. I am very doubtful that these algorithms can perform profitably on a long run, excluding maybe some short turn potential success, if any