N1CM Review Opinion on Trade Execution Speed

Dec 14, 2021
My current broker is slow in executing trades and it is affecting my day trading activities. I need a broker that offers fast trade execution and provides no dealing desk services. Someone recommended N1CM to me and I am considering it. I want to know how the broker operates. Is the broker truly fast?

Saososa

Trader
Apr 19, 2021
My current broker is slow in executing trades and it is affecting my day trading activities. I need a broker that offers fast trade execution and provides no dealing desk services. Someone recommended N1CM to me and I am considering it. I want to know how the broker operates. Is the broker truly fast?
N1CM offers instant market execution, and my trades still get fast execution even when there is high market volatility. Slippages are highly minimal.

Saososa

Trader
Apr 19, 2021
A second? That's too slow. It is around 0.5 seconds. The broker also offers an extra boost by making VPS services available. With VPS, the speed increases even more, and then one can do high-frequency trading and place many orders in a short time without fear of latency.

Dec 14, 2021
this sounds okay. I will try out the broker to also check out the services. I hope it works as fine as you have described. I trade the news, and I need a broker that is very fast with execution. I will try out N1cm too

chpherson

Trader
Dec 13, 2021
I opened an account there already, and I have taken some trades. The execution is even faster than I was expecting. Thank you for your help. N1cm is truly fast with trade execution. I was also able to make deposits using cryptocurrencies and the broker gave me some bonus for that. I can now trade more effectively, especially when I make many trades within a few minutes. This thread was helpful. Thumbs up