My way.

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
The probability of reduction to 100% is quite large. I forecast a bearish trend to the level of 1.3710, but if the resistance of 61.8 at 1.3964 does not have a strong impact, it may be up to the level of 50Fibo, but after that, the price will still decline and try to get support for 1.3710.

gu4.png

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
It's time to act[edited]. I can't left this situation unaddressed ;)
1.38878 - sell.
upload_2018-4-27_10-27-19.png

Last edited by a moderator:

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hello everybody. Summer it's a time that want to lie on the beach and drink a cocktail. And I wonder how anyone combines work and rest or does not combine. How relate to work on vacation are your love, If he is;)

amvill

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Ronald.
I often trade on EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, Gold, NZD/USD. And my favorite currency pair is USD/JPY.
No i haven't. I like read other analytical discussion but I don't write analyze myself because my knowledge is my profit and i'm a little egoist in this issue. This knowledge is the result of hard work, here I am greedy)

It is also my favorite!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys.
My name is David and I'm a trader.
Everything started with the fact that my father began to trade on Forex about 10 years ago. At first it was gaily to hear: "What do you think, sell or buy?". For me it was like a kind of game, when you are sitting and hopefully watching your forecast come true. But it was never perceived seriously.
I really got interested in this only when my father was able to buy a car for the money he had won in Forex.
My father helped me very much in this case. At that time he knew the basics, but did not want to go deep. But not me. I set myself the goal that I will earn much more. So I began to trade.
I made a lot of mistakes at first. I disappointed when had losses and rejoiced when had profit. The main task was a profitable strategy. But create a strategy is few, it needs to be felt. It's like motor racing, either you make every effort, or you loose. Unfortunately, I still have not learned how to see the future. But to make sure my profits will be more than losses, I managed.
Great; nice to know your story! What’s your current condition of trading?