My best EA

quant

Active Trader
Jan 14, 2010
the forum subject was about My best EA.

nowhere mentioned "sharing (My best EA)".

Anyway. i apologies if i have done a mistake in sharing the detail. Enivid, you as an admin you have the right to remove my post with all mean.

Thank you again.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
the forum subject was about My best EA.

nowhere mentioned "sharing (My best EA)".

Anyway. i apologies if i have done a mistake in sharing the detail. Enivid, you as an admin you have the right to remove my post with all mean.

Thank you again.
I didn't say that you can't share your stats. I just see no point in this? What did you want to tell us?

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
I clicked on the link but there were no results. Is your account there still active?

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
I found a supernatural Expert Advisor

Hi everybody,

I found a really impressive ea with High Profit , but i didn't found it free around internet, EA name is ZeusFX , and their Website is :
http://ZeusFX.com

This EA has 6 year back tests from 2005 to 2010.
it work on EURUSD and GBPUSD (5min TF)

has someone any idea about this EA ?

Attachments

• GBPUSD-2009.jpg
    GBPUSD-2009.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 51
  • EURUSD-2009.jpg
    EURUSD-2009.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 36
  • EURUSD-2010.jpg
    EURUSD-2010.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 42
  • GBPUSD-2010.jpg
    GBPUSD-2010.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

stevenras

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2010
Looks Good

Hi everybody,

I found a really impressive ea with High Profit , but i didn't found it free around internet, EA name is ZeusFX , and their Website is :

Dear friend,

Their back test seems very good, but if they show even a demo account statement on their website, we can trust their system much more.
But i can't deny profitability of this EA with these conditions, and can't prove it.
You can search entire the web for ZeusFX reviews.

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
ZeusFX answered about Live account.

Dear friend,

Their back test seems very good, but if they show even a demo account statement on their website, we can trust their system much more.
But i can't deny profitability of this EA with these conditions, and can't prove it.
You can search entire the web for ZeusFX reviews.

I sent an E-Mail to this Company about live account and they answered to me as below :

RE: Do you have Live account
From: ZeusFX Trading Solutions <sales@zeusfx.com>View Contact
To: Ryam Ellis <barbarous.alien@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear,

ZeusFX is running on our real accounts, but we can’t give any detail of our real accounts, with this reason we opened a demo account on Fibo Group broker for monitoring performance of ZeusFX by our customers. ZeusFX is running on a demo account now and we will show details of this demo account in http://www.zeusfx.com on this Friday.

Thank you for your interesting in ZeusFX trading systems.

Best Regards.

Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 07:00 PM
To: sales@zeusfx.com
Subject: Do you have Live account

Hello ,

I want to buy your EA, but before that i want to see your forward test , do you have any demo or real forward test ?

Best .

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi everybody,

From its equity curve it can be easily said that they use a money management system that increases position size with each trade. Such charts then show nothing about the efficiency of the EA as the MM system makes any profitable EA equity chart look exponential. In general, it's very uninformative to demonstrate the EA's report with money management turned on.

lee_thomas

Active Trader
Jun 8, 2010
I see the charts and also download the statement and see it carefully, in my opinion it is one of the best in the past and may be it could be one of the best in the 2010 but must waiting to see the forward test.
Any way thanks man; I am tempting to buy this one.

stevenras

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2010
Money Management System is much more real.

I think all good EAs should have this money management system. Because in these conditions we can find real drawdown, if trade volume don't increase then when balance is increased then the lot is fixed and we can say that the risk will be decreased by increasing the balance. But if we increase the lot by increasing the balance then we will keep the risk constant.
I think this system show real drawdown.
If they show us a live real or demo account we can reveiw their system better.

lee_thomas

Active Trader
Jun 8, 2010
Good Performance

I saw the back tests and it is look nice for a 24/7 EA. Really until now I do not see many EA that have back tests for 6 years and most of them has 1 or 2 years test and in my opinion if a system work 6 years it can work for some years (or month) longer. But I prefer to wait and see the result of forward:D tests.