multi timeframe multi pair qqe scanner

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
similar to the psar scanner, this one allows for manual inputs of timeframes in the number fashion..... 15, 30, 60, 240 and such.... timeframe needs to be followed by a comma except for the last one....

it scans for a break above or below the 50 line..... very much like the rsi......

part of the video deals with the way to code the array allowing the user to add or change the timeframes scanned..... keep in mind, my way might be simpler but trained coders ways are most likely better.....

it's a script so it goes in the scripts folder......h
//----

Attachments

• multi timeframe multi pair qqe scanner.ex4
    8 KB · Views: 23
  • multi timeframe multi pair qqe scanner.mq4
    2.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid
Jul 26, 2022
//----

hey paul.... i think this is the one i was using.....h

//-----
Thank you again ... I have a follow-up question: do you know how to detect the QQE lines cross over instead of the 50 level line cross? I find that if I wait till 50 level line cross I'm usually late to the party, but if I jump on the QQE lines crossover (maybe like one bar after) then there is a good ride on it ;-) LMK if you've done this before or if you have some ideas about it...

1658874881681.png

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
do you know how to detect the QQE lines cross over instead of the 50 level line cross?
//---

hey paul...... yes..... i find it is useful to check for crosses in various manners.....

it is relying on the last bar in your data..... so if that pair or timeframe has not updated recently it will return old results.....

be sure to run it twice in succession and use the last results.....h
//----

Attachments

• multi timeframe multi pair qqe scanner v2.ex4
    8.3 KB · Views: 5
  • multi timeframe multi pair qqe scanner v2.mq4
    2.8 KB · Views: 13