MT4 Close All Script

Andy

Master Trader
Nov 28, 2014
London UK
I thought I would post this in the general MT4 area as there doesn't seem to be a sub-section for script-only related discussions.

Anyway, Enivid, what are your thoughts on a close all script for MT4?

With the help of the PSC Indicator and Script, I now find the slowest part of the trading process is manually closing multiple positions at once in situations where speed, efficiency and also accuracy are all required.

I haven't thought of all the specifics of the script as of yet but I thought I would ask your opinion on the subject first.

Thanks.

Andy

Master Trader
Nov 28, 2014
London UK
Thank you, I will give it a try.

A quick and simple google search did find several scripts but I thought I would start by asking here in case your MQL coding portfolio included such a thing. Plus I know, trust and like your work.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
If you want the app to work by time, then you need an EA, not script. And yes, it can work based on your PC time rather than the broker's server time. It just has to use TimeLocal() function instead of TimeCurrent() funciton.

slowpoison

Jan 31, 2017
If you want the app to work by time, then you need an EA, not script. And yes, it can work based on your PC time rather than the broker's server time. It just has to use TimeLocal() function instead of TimeCurrent() funciton.

I see can u cook up an EA that can achieve this? Also if u could add another profit taking feature that'd make it awesome

TheGMan

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2011
I have always used these 2 scripts (Attached)

One closes all orders on your MT4 Platform the other Only Closes orders for the Pair you drag it on to.

Attachments

• Close Orders Scripts.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid